Durk

Lunchtime finally came, and I was happy to be meeting up with my baby for lunch as we had planned earlier today before she went off to work. What happened between us earlier has been playing through my brain on repeat like a muthafucka, and I knew Ayana was gone get my ass back, but I just simply didn't know when she was going to do it, but I hoped like hell I would be prepared for whatever it was that she was going to do.

I cleared my thoughts as I smirked to myself then pulled up to Subway then parked my car as I killed the engine then shot a text to Ayana to see if she was on her way or not as I sat my phone in the cup holder then sat back in my seat as I waited on Ayana.

Moments later she responded to my text that she was on her way here causing a smile to form on my face as I replied back to her then slipped my phone back into my pocket as I continued to wait for her inside my car.

A couple of minutes passed, and I saw her pull up next to me causing a smile to form on my face as I grabbed my keys then got out closing the door behind me then hitting the alarm on my car as I waited for her to kill her engine before I opened the door for her.

Once I got her out she looked at me with a smile as I closed the door behind her then pulled her close to me as I hugged her causing her to hug me back. After we finished hugging I smiled at her as she smiled back at me as we kissed each other on the lips.

"Hey, babe did you miss me?" she quizzed with that beautiful smile on her face.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about you all day" I say to her with a smile.

"Aww, I feel so special my baby was thinking about me" she says doing her happy dance causing the both of us to laugh.

"That's because I know you are special which is why I made you mines, and I don't plan on fucking this shit up either" I say to her as I looked into her eyes.

"Aww, I swear you are always saying some of the sweetest things I appreciate that so much, and just know I'm not planning on doing anything to mess things up between us either papi" she says to me with a smile on her face as we kissed each other again.

"Good, cause if I lost you I don't think I would be able to deal on the real" I say to her truthfully as I looked into her eyes.

"Aww, I don't think I would be able to deal either" she says to me as she stared into my eyes.

"Well, let's get in here and eat before our lunch break be over before we know it" I say with a laugh.

"Tell me about it everything we link up it's as if our lunch goes by hella fast or something" she says with a laugh as well as she shook her head.

"Yeah, it does and it pisses me off sometimes" I say to her as we continued to laugh as I grabbed her hand as we made our way inside.

Once we were inside we stood in line as we looked at the menu to try to figure out what we were going to eat. We both figured out what we were going to eat then ordered our food once our turn came I paid for our food then fixed both of our drinks then grabbed our food as we found a place in the back to sit down.

After we sat down and got adjusted in our seats we joined hands then said grace then started eating as we would look at each other occasionally then smile then make a little smile talk as we looked at the people that were coming in to get them something to eat.

"Babe, if I wore some shorts that short in public what would you do?" Ayana asked me as she looked at this chick that came into Subway.

"First, off I wouldn't allow my woman to come out looking like that her ass cheeks wouldn't be hanging halfway out of her shorts that's all I'm saying" I say to her as I looked from the girl to Ayana as I shook my head.

"You wouldn't walk with me if I wore my shorts that short?" she quizzed as she looked at me with a smirk.

"Baby, I like everything you put on don't get me wrong, but as big as your ass is mami you wouldn't be able to make it out the house with them damn short ass shorts on I'm just saying, and her nikka should be ashamed for even allowing her to come out with them short ass shorts on showing her ass to everybody in the whole fucking city" I say as I shook my head then took a sip of my drink.

"You're a mess baby, but I wouldn't even get my shorts that short I'm comfortable with my body, but I am not that damn comfortable with it to be exposing myself like that to no damn body unless it's my man that's it" she says as she looked at me then took a sip of her drink as well.

"Well, mami you're a different breed from most of these chicks now days you know how to respect yourself and you don't allow anyone to disrespect you in any type of way which is why I'm glad to have you on my side" I say to her as we both shared a smile as we continued to eat our food.

"And I'm glad to finally have a guy that shows interest in me, and cares for me as I am and isn't trying to change me and make me into the woman that he wants I appreciate that babe" she says to me with another smile planted on her face.

"I plan on keeping it that way too you are good the way that you are there is nothing wrong with you at all mami whatever the fuck your ex was on he was tripping cause I enjoy being around you cause you keep a smile on my face and you have good conversation our chemistry is building each day that we keep being around each other, and I can't wait to see how this shit turns out in the end" I say to her as I looked into her eyes then took a sip of my drink.

"I'm looking forward to how this is going to turn between us as well papi cause I have a feeling that this is going to be a lot longer than my previous relationship" she says with a smile as she finished up her food.

"Yeah, I do too" I say to her with a smile as well as I finished up my food as well.

Once we were completely done with our food I got up from the table then gathered up our trash as I took it over towards the trash can then threw our things in the trash then grabbed our cups as I gave us a refill then sat back down at our table as we still had about twenty minutes left from our break.

"Well, baby although I don't want to depart from you I know I have to cause you gotta get back to work and beat the traffic, so I'mma get ready to let you go babe" I say to her with a sigh.

"We still got twenty minutes though babe" she says to me with a smile.

"Yeah, but you know if you wait too late to leave your going to be late again, and I don't want you being late on my behalf mami" I say to her as I placed my hands on hers.

"Yeah, I know babe well I guess I better get back to work" she said with a sigh as she poked out her bottom lip.

"Time will go by babe you'll see me once you get off work considering you are staying over at my house for a couple of days, right?" I say to her with a smile.

"Yeah, your right papi I will see you once work is over" she says with a smile planted on her face.

"Exactly" I say to her with a smile as well as I stood to my feet then made my way over towards where she was then helped her up.

We made our way outside as I walked her over towards her car then kissed her on the lips as she kissed me back on the lips as well as we shared a smile.

"Alright, babe don't work too hard" she says to me as she looked into my eyes.

"I won't mami you don't work too hard either" I say to her as I pecked her lips.

"Alright, I'll see you once I get off work" she says to me as I opened the door for her then helped her get inside.

"Alright, beautiful I'll talk to you then" I say to her as I closed the door behind her then made my way over towards my car hit the alarm then got inside.

Once inside I crunk my car up then found something on Pandora to listen to as I watched her as she left out of the parking lot as moments later I was right in behind her as I made my way back towards work leaving me deeply within my thoughts as I couldn't wait for work to be over, so I could spend time with my baby.