Ayana

Work was finally over, and I was super happy the minute I saw that it was six I made my way down the hall as I spoke to a few people that I talked to on a regular at work then made my way to clock out then made my way towards the elevator as I got on then made my way down to the lobby.

Once I was down in the lobby area I made my way over towards the vending machine then grabbed me a water then made my way out of the double doors after I spoke to the receptionist then made my way over towards my car as I hit the alarm then hopped inside closing the door behind me.

Once I was in good I crunk my car up then found something to listen to on Pandora turned it up some then grabbed my phone out of my pocket as I turned it back on then waited for it to load so that I could call Durk and see if he needed me to stop by the store and grab anything.

Once my phone loaded I checked my call log and my text messages to see if I had anything then found Durk's number as I dialed it then waited for him to answer as he finally answered after the third ring.

"What's good baby" I heard his smooth raspy voice say on the other end.

"Nothing, I'm just getting off work and I was wondering if you needed me to stop by anywhere to grab a few things before I come to the house?" I asked him as I waited on his answer.

"Um, you can just get me chips and a drink I'm cooking something for us to eat right now so you don't have to buy nothing to eat" he says to me causing me to smile.

"Alright, bet so what type of chips do you need papi?" I quizzed as I backed out my park then sped out the lot towards the corner store that was near the hospital.

"Um, just get me some Doritos and a Big Red" he says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Alright, I gotchu papi I'll see you in a few" I say to him before we hung up.

"Alright, baby see you when you get here" he replied back.

I told him okay then hung the phone up as I pulled up in the lot of the corner store then parked my car then killed the engine as I grabbed my wallet out of the glove compartment then opened the door then slammed it shut behind me as I hit the alarm then made my way inside.

Once I was inside I was greeted by the clerk with a smile as I smiled back at him then spoke to him like I always did then went to grab us both some chips off the rack and grabbed our drinks leaving me hella deep within my thoughts as I was browsing around I felt someone tap me on the shoulder causing me to turn around and my heart to damn near jump out of my chest as I saw that it was my ex-boyfriend from back at home in Houston.

"Well, what's good beautiful it's been a minute since we seen each other whatchu been up to?" he quizzed as he looked me up and down as he licked his lips then rubbed his hands together.

"Um, I've been doing good" I quickly state as I made my way towards the front I was no longer in the mood to look for nothing else to snack on I was now ready to head to Durk's house and never look back.

I sat our things on the counter then waited for the clerk to ring our stuff up as moments later I felt him wrap his arms around my waist as he kissed the back of my neck causing me to sigh deeply as I removed his arms from around my waist as the clerk told me how much the stuff was I paid for it then he bagged our stuff up.

Once he was done bagging our stuff I told him thanks then quickly made my way out the door as I made my way over towards my car as moments later I felt him grabbing my arm causing me to snatch away from him as I looked at him with a mug on my face.

"Aye, don't be grabbing on me nikka the fuck" I say to him with that same mug planted on my face.

"Damn, mami why you gotta be like that? I miss you I thought you would've missed me too I've been looking for you I was out here visiting some people's that I know out here I didn't even know you were here until I saw you" he says to me as he tried to pull me towards him.