A Valentines Surprise XO

Percy laid on his back, throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. Today was Valentines Day and he was stuck in his room, in his moms apartment. Annabeth was in San Francisco visiting her father. So he had no one to be with. Sighing heavily, he sat up in his bed.The silence filled the room until he heard a knock on his window. He turned to see Nico standing outside, waving at him. His heart skipped a little. He always loved Nico, but he could never show it. He set his ball down and walked over to the window. He opened it and Nico climbed inside.

"Hi Percy." Nico said.

He looked older than the last time Percy saw.But he still wore the same outfit, like always.

"Hey Nico, what brings you here?" Percy asked, trying to ask cool.

He leaned against the desk and shrugged.

"I had better days."

Percy closed the window and silence filled the room again. He couldn't help himself but to look at Nico. Nico looked up at him and gave him a small smile. But, sadly, it faded away. Percy was freaking out. He had been meaning to tell Nico his feelings, but never seemed to say it.

'Man up and tell him. Its only you two.' He thought to himself

He took a deep breath and Nico walked towards him, but was a little bit away him. He turned to face Nico.

"Nico, I need to tell you something..."

"What is it?" Nico looked into his eyes.

'Say it!' He screamed to himself.

"Nico Di Angelo." Percy wrapped an arm around Nico's hip and pulled him in close.

Their faces were just inches away.

"I love you." Percy smiled at him.

Nico's face turned cherry red.

"I- I... Uh." Nico stuttered.

Percy felt his heart break a little. Did he no like him?

"What about Annabeth?!" Nico finally blurted out.

"She and I are over. She wasn't the one for me, you are."

Nico smiled, even though he was still violently blushing.

"I love you too, Percy." He tilted his head and leaned in a little, their lips barley touching.

Percy closed his eyes and planted his lips against Nico's. Nico immediately kissed him back. But all too soon, Nico pulled away. He was out of Percy's grasp and was in a little less them arms length away. He took Percy's hand, which fitted perfectly in his. Percy's heart was beating rapidly. He knew he was blushing, but he could care less.

"Oh, by the way, happy Valentines Day." Nico looked down at their hands.

"Do you have any one special?" Percy asked, his voice had a hint of jealously in it.

"I do have someone in mind." He confessed and looked at Percy.

"Who?"

"You," Nico smiled. "Will you be my valentine?"

Percy's heart fluttered with joy.

"Yes."

Percy smiled and he smiled back at him. Nico kissed his again, cupping his face on his palms. It felt like the kiss could go on for eternity. But this time Percy was the one who pulled away.

"Best Valentines day ever."

"Really?!" Nico sounded surprised in happy.

Percy couldn't help but to laugh.

"Really."

*Le Fin*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hope you enjoyed this little Fanfic. ^,^

Do you want a Pernico Fanfiction?

Comment below:

Plot

&

Situation

Please vote and tell other Pernico Shippers!