All I Have To Say is I do

Palms sweaty, hands shaking. They told him it was normal and it was because he was either nervous or excited. Honestly he couldn't tell the difference because he felt both. He looked into at the mirror to admire what he become and smiled. Nico Di Angelo was getting married. And he didn't look the same as he usually looked. His black messy hair had been combed neatly, making him look older than he was. But he felt the urge to mess it up. Besides he knew his lover wouldn't care. He traded his regular black punk style outfit and worn out converse for a slick black suit and nice black leather shoes. he adjusted his blue tie a bit, for he wanted his love to see he wore his favorite color just for him. He smile didn't leave his face. he wasn't that sad weird 19 year-old demi-god anymore. He was going to marry the man of his dreams.  

"Nico? They are ready for you." A sweet spoke out from behind him.

He turned around to see his half-sister, Hazel, standing in the doorway dressed in a beautiful floor length strapless blue dress. Nico smiled as he looked at her, to him she looked more stunning than ever before. She walked into the room with grace as she stood next to him and held out the crook of his arm which she wrapped her mocha arm around.

"I bet Bianca and your mother are watching you right now, most likely happy for you." She said, as they walked down the church hall.

He smiled softly, his heart hurting softly as he heard his sisters name. It may of been years ago but it would always be a touchy subject for him. He was the the last of the Di Angelo's. Both his mother and sister died when he was younger and it was something that he didn't like to talk about it, the mention of their name brought up too many bad memories for him.

"Yeah, I just wish that they were here." He mumbled back to her, not really caring if she did hear what he said or not. 

"I love you Nico and they do too. Just remember that for me okay?" She said, giving him a hug, water started to fill up his eyes.

Her words gave him comfort and h gave her a soft squeeze and she pulled away, smiling her signutre smile. 

"Now lets go, Annabeth will murder me if you are late to your own wedding." She said, making Nico laugh.

"But we love her."

"Yes, we do. Just not when she's mad."

"But that's my favorite Annabeth mood!"

"Oh shut up! We're gonna be late!"

He couldn't help but to crack up as Hazel tried to run and drag him along. She was having a hard time with her dress getting caught under her heels and falling down a bit and the fact that she had to run in heels. She wasn't having his laughs at her because she smacked him.

"OW!" He said, rubbing his head, "What was that for?"

"For being a P.I.T.A." She replied getting herself situated and dragging him again. (PITA means pain in the ass, just an fyi)

They walked together out of the building he had been stuck in for the entire day and into the open air. The sky was gray and it was a bit foggy, he smiled as he felt the dew hit his face. Hazel didn't seem like she was having it thought, she was fussing about her hair frizzing again. But it wasn't as bad as it usually would be. If they were out on a day like this, she would have a hissy fit. He felt his heart speed up as they walked over to the church to his (DOOM! lol I wish jk nope, no deaths today darn)dream that he dreamt of since forever. When they reached the reached the big doors that led into the church. Hazel turned to him and sighed, messing with his suit and hair.

"Hazel stop." He said, moving away from her.

"I was just trying to help."

"You're acting like my mom."