A Sea Of Healing

Percy Jackson shot up in his bed hitting the top bunk. He looked around the dark cabin he lived in. He rubbed his head and stumbled out of bed, trying to remember why he had woken up. Then he heard it again.A scream. Not a scared joke-y scream. But a full on bloody murder scream. Percy quickly grabbed his sword, riptide, and raced outside.

When he got outside his cabin, he found an limp body and a monster, Percy couldn't make out, towering over the body. Immediately he ran towards the monster, sword in air, and swung at the beast. Luckily he hit the chest, making it stumble and fall. He quickly stabbed it and watched as it turned into dust. 

Capping Riptide, he rushed over to the limp body. When his eyes adapted to the darkness, he saw that the limp body was a bloody Nico Di Angelo. Percy's eyes grew wide and started to get nervous.

What did he do to get hurt?! Percy thought to himself.

Instead of pondering on it, he picked up Nico bridal style and carried him to his cabin. It was in the middle of the night and nobody was awake at all. Except the harpies. Just remembering the hapies, Percy quickly walked into his cabin and put Nico on a bottom bunk. He heard Nico groan when he put him down and it tugged on his heart strings.

His eyes widen and stumbled away from Nico.

'I cant be gay..... Am I?'  Percy wondered. 

If he was then that would explain a lot of things that had happened before he came to Camp Half-Blood...

'Stop thinking about it!' He thought harshly to himself. 

Too tired to do anything else and didn't want to question his sexuality anymore, Percy closed his eyes and fell asleep at the foot of his bunk.

*Time Skip to freaking Morning, I was gonna end it here and do another chapter, but Nahhhh*

Percy was snoring and dreaming a nightmare (which is usual for Demi-gods) when he felt himself be shaken awake.

"Huh, I'm awake I'm awake." He yawned as he stretched his arms out and looked at the person who woke him. 

He saw Nico in front of him, clutching the left side of his body, Percy could make out the blood searing though his fingers. 

"Percy... Where am I?" Nico asked.

"In Cabin 3. The cabin I only occupied." He replied groggily.

"What!?" A worried expression was plastered on Nico's face.

"Whats the matter?" Percy asked, fully awake now.

Nico's ears grew red, "Nothing- its nothing at all." 

Percy stood up and looked down at the hurt Nico. 

"That's a load of crap. Just tell me." 

'I have somewhere to be." 

"You're in no shape to go anywhere."

"So?"

"I just want you to be safe."

Nico kept silence after he heard those words and Percy waited for him to talk or do anything. Finally, after a moment of awkward silence between the two boys, Nico sighed.

"Fine, you can just help me get better then I'm gone."

Percy gave Nico a small smile and nodded.

"Deal."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Part 2 next week. Thank you sooooo much for @tianne789 for suggesting this!

So yeah.

you know the drill.

But please comment. I like when you comment on my chapters.

Love you Pernico Shippers, <3

Don't forget to tell other Pernico shippers.

Update 3/10: I changed it so now you don't need to bug me about it. Also none of these parts have been edited so do point out mistakes for me k thanks :)