Its all fun and games until somebody kisses you

I want to be evil so I am going to rip your heart out and stomp on it. Enjoy

xoxo

Q

P.S. I will be posting updates everyother Saturday/Friday

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The loud music banged in Percy's ears as he made his way through the crowded deck on Argo 2. For some strange reason, Leo decided to invite every Demigod he knows up to the flying ship. Now the decks and inside were filled with partying demigods. He lurched back as some drunk kid spilled his drink all over pErcy.

"Watch it." He muttered, wiping the drink off of his blue v-neck.

The guy looked at him weird and says, "Due whats your problem?"

Though it sounded different, thats what Percy could make out of his words. What was Percy's problem? Isnt he having the time of his life with his newly enngaged fiance, Annnabeth?

Well he wasn't, they had been fighting non-stop about the wedding and what to do about it. And he was tired and pissed off about it.

He shook his head and kept squeezing through everyone till he found somewhere quiet and alone.

"This is exactly what I need," He smiled going to sit down. "Peace, quiet and Nico?"

He looked at the small Italian boy who was in the corner, nursing a beer.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, a bit worried that a 17 year old boy would be totally drunk and who knows what else.

Nico looked up at him with a sad face, "I don't want to talk about it." He mumbled, looking at the beer.

Percy sat down next to Nico and looked at him. "You know you can always talk to me. Trust me, I won't judge at all."

He sighed and started to explain everything. "And I just can't stand it anymore. I only came because Hazel dragged me here. I don't want to be here and neither does anybody else." He finished.

Percy mugged him a bit, "I like you Nico, your a cool kid. I'm glad you came." He smiled.

Nico blushed and looked away quickly, muttering a thanks. Percy grinned, thinking it was adorable.

"Can I tell you something Nico?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, what is it." He asked, looking at him. The blush was still lightly there.

"Well you've been an amazing tonight. And I just wanted to tell you that-"

But Percy couldn't finish his sentence, for Nico was already kissing him. His eyes widened and pushed him away. A 'what the hell look on his face.

"What the hell Nico?!" Percy said, getting up.

Nico looked hurt and tried to say something but nothing came out but, "I just thought-"

"Just what?! I'm in love with Annabeth. And I'm not gay. You now what. Stay away from me and Annabeth. You freak." He said, giving Nico a disgusting look and walked away.

He didn't even look back to see Nico crying.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OH MY GODS!!! ONE THOUSAND READS. HOLY HADES I LOVE YOU ALL. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I love you all

Xoxo
Q

P.S.
Tell this to other Pernico shippers so it can be more famous. I'm sorry that I never update. I'm a busy child and I will post every other Friday and Saturday. Again I'm so sorry.