A Messed Up Dare

This is for all my readers.

Enjoy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Nico sat at the edge of Argo 2, his eyes were red from all the tears.

"Why can't I be normal?!" He said, looking up at the sky. "Why can't I like girls?!?"

It wasn't his fault he was gay, he was born that way. (A/N: Didn't mean to rhyme.)

While the rest of the Argo 2 occupants were inside, laughing and with their loved ones. Nico was out in the cold. He couldn't stand watching Percy be all lovey dovey to Annabeth. It just killed him on the inside. It want his fault that he was gay, right? Nico thought otherwise. Even Leo had that Greek Gods/Goddesses put together, Isles. ( A/N: Isles is an OC I made for Leo. I'm thinking about making a fanfiction for her. Thoughts?) And Leo... well Leo was just Leo. 

Nico snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door leading to the deck, where Nico was on, open. He didn't look back though. He didn't want to see anybody, not even Hazel.

"Nico?" He turned around to see Percy walking up to him.

Nico stayed quiet.

"Can I sit with you?" Percy asked, gesturing to the spot right next to him.

He just nodded and Percy sat next to him. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

Nico looked at him and asked, "Why are-" 

But Nico never got to finish that question because Percy was already kissing him. 

'Oh my Gods' Nico thought as he kissed Percy back.

But something was wrong with the kiss. It didn't feel like Percy meant it. It was like he had to do this because somebody dared him too....

Nico quickly pulled away. His eyes were tearing up.

"Whats wrong?" Percy asked.

"Get away from me Percy."  Nico stated, chocking back a sob.

Percy tried to touch his shoulder, but Nico got up and backed away slowly away from Percy. Tears were sliding own his face.

"Nico, whats wrong?!"  Percy asked, standing up.

Nico couldn't even look into his eyes. He was too hurt and disgusted to.

"I cant believe you." He replied. His voice was cold as ice.

"What do you mean?"  Percy was still confused and tried to approach him, but Nico backed away more.

"You knew that I had feelings for you, but you neglected them until now. That's just not right and you know that." He hoped his words stung him.

He wouldn't take them back.

"Nico-"

"Don't," He wiped away the tears before continuing. "I know Jason dared you to kiss me."

He didn't even know if Percy said anything because he disappeared into the shadows and never came out. He knew that Percy never loved him and the love Nico had for him turned into cold heart-ed hatred.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hoped you enjoyed that.

Don't worry, it killed me writing this. But I couldn't help it.

So please comment what you want to see, because I will refuse to update if you guys neglected to.

So you know that OC person I was telling you guys about before? 

Would you read her fanfiction if I write it? Comment please.

Want a Pernico fanfiction written for YOU and by me?

Just comment these two things:

1) The plot/situation

2) The name of it

And I will upload it here and dedicate it to you!

Dont forget to tell other fellow Pernico shippers about this!

See you next update