Soapy Love

I know that this is short. I'm sorry I just am having a dilemma with my story. Sorry loves.

Xoxo

Quin

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Percy get up!" Nico yelled, shaking his boyfriend back and forth in bed. Percy groaned and put his pillow over his messy bed hair and mumbled,

"Go away Nico. I'm sleeping."

Nico rolled his eyes and pulled the sheets off of Percy.

"Get up you big dork. There's good downstairs."

"What kind?"

"You have to find out, just get up."

Percy sat up and looked at Nico groggily.

"I'll be there in a bit."

He grinned and kissed his cheek before

Going back down stairs to put everything on the table.

Nico was putting the Bacon on the table when Percy came downstairs. Dressed just in pajama bottoms, making Nico bite his lip and look away. But it was too late, Percy noticed and grinned.

"You know, you can stare."

He teased, which made Nico blush.

Percy laughed and sat down at the table, Nico slipping into the chair across from him.

"Smells delicious. Thanks Nico."

Percy said, getting himself some food.

Nico smiled and got himself some.

"Welcome Percy."

After that comment they are in silence, enjoying the delicious meal that was made for them. When they finished Nico got up and started to clean the dishes. Filling up one side of the sink with soapy water and the other with clean dishes. Percy tried to come over but he wouldn't let him.

"No, I got this. Go do what you want."

But he felt him put his hands on his waist and planted a soft kiss on his neck. He stiffened but stilled did the dishes.

"Percy what are you doing? I'm trying to do something here."

Percy smiled and kissed his neck again.

"I'm doing what I want."

He said before he went back to kiss Nico's neck some more.

He ignored it as much as he could before he found his sweet spot, making him moan. His eyes widen and put a soapy hand over his mouth, blushing madly as Percy laughed. He spun him around so the two boys were facing each other and Percy planted his lips on Nico's. He kissed back, putting his arms around his neck. Percy kissed him deeply as he put his hands on Nico's thighs to lift him up and put him up on the counter. Nico groaned softly and leaned back as Percy leaned forward. He felt a hand go up his shirt making him lean back so far that he landed in the soapy side of the sink. He gasped as he pulled away from Percy. He felt the soap and water dampen his clothes. Percy laughed as Nico glared at him throwing some soapy water at him.

"Hey!" Percy said, flinching.

Nico laughed.

"Payback sucks doesn't it?"

He teased.

Percy rolled his eyes, picking up Nico.

"My turn."

He whispered with a smirk, carrying him upstairs.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I will only do fluff if it's requested

Sorry for sucky updates

Writers block

You love me though

Xoxo

Quin

P.S.

Don't forget to tell other Pernico Shippers!