Smiling For the First Time in a While

Oh My Gods!!!! Thank you soooo much for 25 reads and 4 votes!

I feel really really loved. :3

Before we get to the story:

If you want me to write you a fanfiction?

comment below the situation and a title and I will write it.

trust me.

too the Storyyyy

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It seemed to be forever since Nico had been at Camp Half-Blood. Maybe a year or more, he couldnt remember the last time. Last time was when he saw something he wished he didnt see.

Stop thinking about. He thought to himself, shaking his head.

As he approached Thalia's Pine Tree that protected the camp below, he felt an urge to just walk away. But he had to see Percy, it was killing him not seeing him at all. So he forced himself up and over the hill.

The camp wasnt that different from the last time he was there, the abins for all of the Demi-gods were arranged in a U shape. The eating pavolin was still in the same place, the arena was still there, and the Big House glistening with its greek arcitecture.

Nico made his way to the Hades Cabin. It was still in the same shape as he left it. The black obsidian walls glistened aaisnt the green fire torches. The skull was still hanging above the door. It felt like home.

When he walked in the cabin and found that no one was there, he relaxed a little and gave out a ressuring sigh.

'Thank the Gods.' He thought to himself as he sat on one of the beds.

But why would be surprised, Hazel was at Camp Jupiter and Bianca....

Just thinking about her made him want to cry. It was so hard for him to live without her. He knew it was Percy's fault. He was the one to blame. But Nico couldn't hate him, he loved Percy too much. While he was feeling all gloomy, he heard two voices shouting and yelling at each other. Curious to find out what it was, he stepped out silently of his cabin. As he followed, the voices grew louder.

"How could you?!? You fag! Why didn't you tell me you were gay, and not let me fall in love with you!" A voice yelled.

'Annabeth.' Nico thought as he heard the sound of her voice. He could tell she was angry and devastated. But stayed in the shadows.

"I'm sorry! I thought if nobody knew that-" the other voice said.

Nico knew right away it was Percy's, but he, too, sound devastated.

"Sorry about what?!?! I can't believe I liked you," Annabeth interrupted. " You know what it's over. Just stay away from me."

"Anna-"

"No. Just- just stay away from me, freak." Annabeth replied, her words were ice cold.

Nico waited a bit until he stopped hearing Annabeth's footsteps. He walked out of the shadows to find Percy staring at where Annabeth once stood.

"Percy, is that true?" Nico asked, even though he didn't want to say it. It just slipped out.

Percy turned to look at Nico.

"You heard two?!? Oh Gods no. Look I'm sorry. But it's-"

Nico held out his hand and Percy stopped speaking.

"It's ok, I'm gay too."

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

Percy looked at Nico with a surprised looked.

'Guess I'm the last person, they thought to be gay.' Nico thought and shrugged.

"Nico?" Percy asked standing in front of him now, waving his hand a bit.

Nico snapped out of it quickly.

"Yeah, what?" He asked

"I said, I kinda liked you for a while now and-"

Nico didn't listen to the rest of what Percy was saying. He felt his heart flutter and butterflies in his stomach. Percy Jackson LIKED him?!?! Half of him didn't want to believe it while the other half did. Nico couldn't help but to smile. It felt weird, since it had been a long time since he last smiled. Percy only smiled back at him. He leaned in slowly and kissed Nico lightly on the lips. Nico's face became bright red. Percy only chuckled and took Nico's hand.

"Come on. Lets go get dinner." He said looking at Nico

Nico nodded in agreement and the headed off to dinner, hand-in-hand and a big smile plastered on Nico's face.

A smile that hasn't been there in a while had came back and it was going to stay.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thank you so much for the votes and reads again!!!!

This story is for my fabulous friend, Nudge. Live you Babe.

Want a story written by me for YOU?!?

Comment a plot, who's point of view you want it to be from, and a title.

Again, thanks.

Don't forget to vote and tell other Pernico Shippers about this collection of Fanfiction!!