•Pep Rally•

I watched as Sonny, Putzie and Doody dance around. Honestly, I couldn't decide if it was funny or annoying or both, but they were having fun, so I laughed along with them.

"Danny, hey, watch this." Sonny said, as they cheered a vulgar cheer and began to act like the Three Stooges. I giggled but Danny didn't find it amusing, "guys," he started, "be cool, huh?"

The stood up straighter and all three leaned against each other, with "cool" poses. An horrible engine nose was heard before a white hunk of junk drove up. "Watch it, pinhead." Kenickie yelled, parking the vehicle.

I looked through the windshield at Kenickie, an amused smirk on my face. "Wipe that smirk off your face, James." He warned. "This is the car?" I asked, unimpressed.

Kenickie glared at me before looking at Danny, "well, what do you think?" He asked. Danny smirked, "what a hunk a junk." He said, smirking. I laughed, earning another glare from Kenickie.

"Wait till I give it a paint job, soup up the engine. She's gonna run like a champ." He said, confidently. I shake my head, amused. "I'm racing her at Thunder Road." He said. I was confused, "what's Thunder Road?" I asked, but got ignored.

"Thunder Road?" Doody asked, amused. "Yeah. Wanna make something of it?" He asked him. Doody smiled, "I wanna see you make something of this heap."

Kenickie gripped the front of Doody's shirt, "You're cruisin' for a bruisin'." Danny looked over at the growl of another engine, only this one sounded alot nicer. "What are Scorpions doing here? This ain't their turf." I heard Sonny ask. "Think they wanna rumble?" Kenickie asked, flipping out a pocket knife. "If they do, we'll be ready." Danny answered. I watched with an unsettling feeling my stomach as the driver flipped us off and drove away.

I walked over to Putzie, "what's Thunder Road? Who's the Scorpions?" I whispered, "I'll explain later." He smiled at me and I returned it with a nod.

We messed around until I saw the girls walking up here with Sandy. I smiled at Riz, who returned it with a more devious one. I knew it couldn't be good, whatever she was up to with a smug smirk like that.

"Hey, Zuko. I got a surprise for you." Rizzo said, smiling. Danny smirked, "Oh, yeah?" He was laughing and so was Rizzo. "Yeah." She said and they pushed Sandy through to the front. Danny's face lit up and I was confused, along with everyone else. "Sandy!" He said, smiling. "Danny?!" She wore a huge smile.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were back in Australia?" He asked, laughing. "We had a change of plan." Sandy chuckled. "I can't-" Danny cut himself off when he realized he was around his friends. "That's cool, baby. You know how it is. Rockin' and rollin' and what not." He said, smirking. My mouth dropped, did he really just do that? "Danny?" Sandy asked, sounding hurt. "That's my name, don't wear it out." Danny said, rubbing his hand through his hair.

"What's the matter with you?" Sandy asked. "What's the matter with me, baby? What's the matter with you?" He teased further. "What happened to the Danny Zuko I met at the beach?" Sandy wondered, staring at him in disbelief. "Well, I do not know. Maybe there's two of us, right? Why don't you take out a missing-persons ad or try the Yellow Pages? I don't know." The rest of the guys held back their chuckles and I stood in the very back, with my arms crossed.

"You're a fake and a phoney and I wish I'd never laid eyes on you!" Sandy said, throwing her pompoms down and running away. The group said their "ohh's" and Danny wore a sad face, which only upset me more. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

"So she laid eyes on you, huh, Zuko? I bet that's not all she's laid on him." They teased as Danny started to walk away. "Hey, Zuke! I got a car, remember?" Kenickie yelled. "Come on, Danny." Doody said. "Who's got beer money?" Kenickie asked, looking around as we got in his car. "I've got a little." I say, tossing a bit of money to him. "I swiped my brother's ID." Doody said.