•Rizzo's Bad Side•

"As if Kenickie's attitude wasn't enough, now Rizzo has a problem with me?" I groan, looking over to Putzie. He shrugged, "I can't tell you why, either."

I looked over to Rizzo, who gave me a dirty looked and I was ready to let my fists to talk, but Putzie held me back, "that's no way to get on Kenickie's good side, James. Let's just go." Putzie shoved me in front of him and we walked to class.

"Let's go for pizza later, yeah? Get your mind off of Riz?" Doody said, as I walked into the class room. They were the first people I went to when Rizzo gave me her crap. "Yeah, sure." I grumble, but eventually smirk, "guess I'm drivin', huh?"

"You know it, kid." Danny ruffled my hair. I smiled at him, "what's the meeting about tomorrow?" I ask, curious. He smirked at me, "you'll have to find out when we get there, won't ya?" Sonny wiggled his eyebrows.

"You guys are too suspicious." I wink as the final bell rang for the day. "I'm starving, guys. Let's go." I urge, shutting my locker. "Yeah, let's go." Putzie said as I hopped on his back.

We all caused quite the ruckus while walking to my car. We pile in and Kenickie runs and jumps in before I pull out of the parking lot, "leaving without me?" He asked.

I don't answer, but I smiled as we drive to glorious food.

•••

I held on a left over box of pizza as I entered the house with Putzie behind me. "I'm home." I yell, running upstairs. I leave the door open, knowing I could avoid mom gripping at me.

We sit around my room, mainly just talking about school, the guys, Rizzo, and Greased Lightning. It was around 7 when he said he needed to be home, so I gave him a lift but I didn't go straight home. I drove around the town for a while, enjoying the wind through my hair.

I felt close to my dad again, I felt like he was there with me as I drove down the long highway. The thought made me smile, as I pulled back into the driveway.

I hopped up the stairs and choose an outfit for tomorrow and took a shower, ready for bed and ready for tomorrow to come.

•••

{officially edited March 23, 2018}