Busted!

The feeling of her blood satisfied you. Her face trickled blood from her forehead to her chin, slowly running down her neck and onto the floor. You looked down at you knuckles, noticing how bloody your hands become after continuing to punch her. Bits of the skin on your knuckles peeled off, but you couldn't tell by the overwhelming amount of blood from Amelia. Your devious smile crept upon your face as the adrenaline rush overcame your thoughts. You told yourself to stop, but your body refused to listen.

Stop this Y/n, stop! She's hurt enough!

No it isn't. She needs to feel the pain Ethan felt when she bullied him. My precious blue boy needs to be protected at all cost.

AT ALL COST.

The thunder rolled, waking you up. Seems like you can never get the right amount of sleep anymore. Were these night terrors or something you refused to remember. It felt so real, and your knuckles were bruised still from that night. Sadly, it was Monday morning and you had to go back to school. You decided since it was an hour before your alarm would go off, you turned it off and headed into the bathroom.

"What look should I go for?" You contemplated, "I had sex and beat a girl into the hospital, maybe go for the badass look?" You smirked at yourself in the bathroom mirror. You decided to hop in the shower; as you got out, you went for a pin up look with your hair. You let your bangs touch the side of your face as you wrapped a purple bandana around your head. You decided to gloss up your lips with bright red with a cute and simple cat eye look. You wore a small leather jacket and ripped skinny jeans that hugged your curves quite nicely. Slipping your feet into some floral wedges, you walked out of the bathroom to confront your dad, holding up the Victoria Secret bag.

"Good morning Y/n, would you care to explain?" He places the bag on the kitchen table. Your mind raced and your heart dropped into your shoes.

"C-Cody bought it for me. I-I don't know why, so I just put it away." You nervously laughed, replaying the image of last night.

 Your dad looked at you, confused for a moment, then he smiled and chuckled slightly to himself. 

"Y/n, I was a teenager before. I'm not stupid." You couldn't bare to look him in the eyes; you bit your lip, trying not to physically show how nervous you were.

"I'm not saying you're stupid, dad!" You nervously spoke up, giggling innocently as he scooted the bag closer to you from the table.

"I'm just saying- after school I would like for both of you to go into my room. I have to have a talk with you both." You thought to yourself, so much for the confident look.

As time passed by, you stepped onto the bus- throwing your bag to the side of your seat. Ethan greeted you with a faint smile. You looked at him, noticing the marks you left on his neck.

"Uh- Ethan?" You poked his neck, making him flinch.

"Yeah, I tried covering it up. "He grinned, "Have any makeup on you?" He decides to ask. Thankfully you brought some.

"Ethan, this is bad. My dad saw the bag with the lingerie." You whispered to him; his eyes widened.

"He wants to talk to us after school." You kept your eyes focused on his neck, taking out your concealer palette. The bus ride was filled with you touching up Ethan's neck and Serena pondering what happened to his neck.

As you and Ethan walked into school, stares filled up the hallway. A group of girls ran up to you, asking you about Amelia.

"So you're the one who put Amelia in the hospital?" One girl asked; you nodded. Once that information was out, people swarmed around you asking various of questions. Ethan pulled you out of the group of people, walking you to the cafeteria and sitting in the seat next to him. G and Brian were already sitting at the table. Brian had his headphones in and G was writing his new rap lyrics in a small notebook.