Help Me

You woke up from being in a haze, you look around to feel your limbs bonded tightly to a cold pole. You squirm, but the ropes holding your ankles and wrists create burns on you. You sighed loudly, hearing the echo of your sigh bounce off the walls. The cold floor of the basement sent chills throughout your body.

"Rise and shine, bitch." Amelia scoffed, pacing around you on the floor. She threw water onto you, causing you to breath heavier.

"What do you want, and why am I tied to a pole in your basement. This is illegal, and when Ethan finds me-" Amelia smirked, giving you a swift kick to your chest. You stopped talking to cough up some blood while you attempted to regain your breath. Your hair fell in front of your face, hiding your watery eyes.

"It doesn't matter. You put me in the hospital and I had to have surgery on my face!" She screamed, kicking you again in the same spot. You tried regaining your breath again once it was forced out of you. You whimpered softly to yourself as you couldn't protect yourself from her.

"You deserved it. Karma comes back around Amelia. Looks aren't everything in life, but your heart is about as ugly as your looks." You smiled to yourself, just barely moving to avoid her kick again. She groaned, becoming agitated with you.

"I did some research on you, and what a hell of a ride you've been through to get here. Divorce, your crack whore of a mother dying, your sister's physical bone illness, and now this. Life must suck for you, doesn't it? What were you doing up there alone, trying to get away?" You looked down, trying not to let her words affect you.

"The past stays in the past, why get upset about it? All you can do is learn from it and move on. You're trying to upset me, and it isn't working. What's your goal out of this, to kill me? Then do it. Kill me already. Just know if you do, Ethan will find you and he won't be so nice anymore." You lifted your head up, smiling into her eyes.

"What's the fun in killing you if living is hell already?" She replied, snickering as she walked up her basement stairs and into her kitchen. You were left with your small pool of blood in your lap and your thoughts.

"Ethan, wherever you are, please hurry." You mumble, crying to yourself.

***

Ethan held close to your phone as the police arrived at the hill, scanning the car. Your dad talked to the chief of police as Ethan held close to your phone and jacket that he got from the car. He had an unsettling feeling in his stomach as he shoved his face into your jacket.

"Highway camera's spot another vehicle following the hill up an hour before Ethan and your father arrived. The vehicle's license plate was visible, so Ethan wrote it down. He never seen the car before, and he's never seen a plate like that. He makes a call.

"Hey bro, any news on Y/n?" Gerald answered quickly.

"We have the plates to the car. Do you know a plate with 177 ACQ? I never seen a car nor a plate like that before." Ethan sent a photo of the terrible and semi blurry image to G. G examined it.

"Looks like a newly bought car that Amelia's dad bought for her, but-" Ethan's eyes narrowed.

"AMELIA! IF SHE HAS Y/N I SWEAR I'M GOING TO-" G interrupted him in his tracks.

"We have no proof if so, I said I THINK it's the car, so I'm not one hundred percent sure. Even if it was her, she most likely has an alibi and a way with her words to make herself sound innocent. But if it was her, what do you think she's doing?"

"I don't know, but what she's doing- if it's her is illegal and shouldn't be kidnapping people to take revenge," Ethan pondered; if Amelia had you, then what was her purpose in doing so?