A Little Surprise

**QUICK A/N: OKAY, SO I HAVE MY COVER DONE FOR THE SEQUEL AND THE GENDER WILL BE REVEALED IN THE OTHER BOOK, BUT I'VE SEEN SOME COMMENTS AND I WANT YOU TO VOTE IN THE COMMENTS. BOY: COOPER OR NATHAN & GIRL: ARIA OR AMARA. THESE ARE THE NAMES THAT STOOD OUT TO ME. SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THE READER IS PREGNANT, BUT I LIKE IT :) THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND NICE/FUNNY COMMENTS THROUGHOUT THIS STORY.**

The next morning, you get up early for college

The next morning, you get up early for college. You take a shower and get dressed. You noticed that when you walked back into your room, Ethan wasn't there. 

"Where's Ethan?" You whisper to yourself. A sudden pair of hands wrap around you, startling you. 

"Jesus honey!" You smack him and he holds his face where you hit him. 

"I'm sorry babydoll, I thought it would be funny." He slips his hands around your waist, slowly swerving his hips with his face buried in your neck, kissing it softly. 

"Ethan, quit~!" You try pushing his face away playfully, but he ignores you. 

"Ethan baby." You giggle, playing with his hair while he kissed your neck. 

"I'm sorry, go get ready for school and I'll wait for you to come back home." He kissed you and hopped back into bed. 

"I need to tell him now." 

"Ethan, can I talk to you about something?" You felt uneasy and very nervous; Ethan sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. 

"Yeah, what's up? Something wrong?" He asks; you sit back down on the bed facing Ethan. 

"It's not bad, but I don't know how to say this right now." You stumbled over your words; Ethan held your hands for comfort. 

"Y/n, you can tell me. You know that." You get up and run to the bathroom, grabbing the test and shoving it in your pocket. You sit back down in the same spot. 

"Well, close your eyes." He laughs but you nudge him to do so. He closes his eyes, "Now open your hands." He opens his hands, still keeping his eyes closed. Hesitantly you put the test into his hands; he rose an eyebrow, trying to figure out what it was before he opened his eyes. 

"You can now open your eyes." Ethan did as told and examines the test. 

"What is this?" He asks you. You take in a deep breath, gaining the courage to tell him. 

"I-It's a pregnancy test Ethan, look." You flip it over and show him the marks it left for positive. 

"What's the two marks mean?" He asks; he felt nervous but excited- was he ready to hear this? 

"It's positive Ethan. You're going to be a father." You look at his eyes widen up and his jaw drop. You expected him to be angry, but it took you by surprise when he embraced you and started crying. 

"Holy shit, I'm going to be a dad!" He hugged you so tight to where you couldn't breath. You laugh, loosening the grip of his hands around you. 

"Yes, yes you are. How do you feel?" You ask him, as if you couldn't tell. He jumps on the bed, lifting you up and kissing all over your face.