Bonus Context

*This takes place with Crankgameplays and Game Grumps with another 10 minute pour hour*

"WELCOME TO THE TEN MINUTE POWER HOUR!" Dan abruptly shouts; Ethan was hiding again, but next to the bookcase next to the cheese sculptor and other knickknacks. The sculptor smelled like mold. 

"What are we doing today, Dan?" Arin innocently asks his ecstatic friend. "I don't know, Arin, I never know!" They both laugh; Ethan was thrown the Candy Land board game. Ethan chucks the board game towards Arin and Dan, accidentally hitting Dan in the forehead. "OW- Holy shit man!" Dan shouts playfully. Ethan steps out from the bookcase and sits on the chair behind the two boys. 

"Hey, it's its Crankgameplays!" Arin greets Ethan; Ethan wore a blue hoodie and blue jeans, his messy hair bouncing off the top of his head. "Hey, it's me." Ethan shyly introduces himself to the two camera around the room with a few others sitting on the couch. "We're playing Candy Land!" Dan holds up the board game. "I haven't played this in ages!" 

Arin rips the box from Dan's hands, tearing up the cardboard box to throw the pieces, cards, and the map out onto the table. Ethan and Dan scoot back from Arin when he's shredding the box. "Holy shit man, calm it down!" Dan's laughing through his words; Arin throws the box behind him. Ethan and Dan set up the board with the cards and characters. 

"I'm gonna pick blue." Dan picks the blue gingerbread piece. Ethan picks yellow; Arin snatches the red one, since it's the closest color to pink. They begin the game. 

***

Arin was in second, with Dan in first and Ethan in last. Arin's been getting the shit hand of the game while Dan miraculously has been getting the good hand. Ethan pulls a card, the card showing two green blocks. Ethan smiles widely, since his last two turns made him go to the beginning after being halfway up the board. 

"Dan's turn." Arin grumbles, watching as Dan's 3/4th of the way up the board. Dan pulls a card; two steps back. Arin laughs at him, "You're such a dick." Dan begins to laugh, moving his character two steps backwards. 

**

The game was finally over. Dan was first, Ethan was second, and Arin gave up after he kept getting pushed back and threw his piece over at the couch. "See you lovelies on the next Ten Minute Power Hour!" Dan turns to see Arin throwing the rest of the pieces, cards, and the cardboard map across the room. Tucker cuts the recording with Dan screaming. 

"Tucker, are we still rolling?" Ethan asks, getting Arin and Dan to burst into laughter. "I like you, Crankyplaysgame." Arin pats Ethan on the back roughly, kind of hurting Ethan in the process. 

"Thanks papa." Ethan grabs Arin's hand; Arin jerks his hand away laughing again. "This fucking guy." Dan comes up behind the both of them, "Now let's go get some food, because I'm starving." 

(I know this wasn't long, but I hope you enjoy! I've been in a writing rut, but I'm back!)