practice? Not Today!

He walked in an i saw tge big hit an i couldnt believe it but i just freaked internally.

I didnt want this dude to think anything. The i heared screams an laughter come the room. Starteld i looked around quick.

I saw six other dudes in this room running around. They all stoped an started at Namjoon.

"Oh look our leader rap monster!!!" One of them yelled he looked odd a horse like face (wink wink im trash)
Then he ran an jumped on Namjoon.

I didnt know what was going on so i just stood there. Is this his group?? They all started to surround me an Namjoon.
I was getting nervous i was frozen six random strangers just looking at me.

Namjoon waved infront of my face. "Earth to Eli are you there?"
I blinked "yea" i manage to choke up. I then i was unfroze with an arm went  around my shoulder. I jumped. But it was only NJ.

"Hey guys this is Eli, shes been cool for the little time iv known her." He then looked at me an winked. I slid out from his arm
"Yea okay." I said

Then Namjoon Started to introduce the guys to me.
The horse dude was hoseok or jhope
Then jin the princess, jimin the squishy, taehyung the alien or v, yoongi the grandpa or suga, an the little bunny jungkook.

All of them already had shown there personality brightly.
I just stood there as they all took off around the room.
"Hey Namjoon." I called over
"Now are you comming around?"
NJ said
"No i just wanted to know are these the group BTS an why do they call you rap monster?"
I asked.

"Yea these are the guys an i told you im a rapper" he laughed
"Okay Rap Monster what are you guys doing?"

"We were supposed to practice today but i dont think thats going to happen today." He looked at the crazy guys laughing in a circle.

Taehyung then yelled "Eli! kookie wants to know if you want to play a game?!"
I looked over at them in shock.
Jungkook turned a bright shade of pink. Then the guys started to laugh an the Namjoon pulled me into there circle.

Suga beggin to explain the game  "You have to act out somthing an the other dude has to figure out what it is. kinda like charades but, in a line with 4 people."

"Okay i got it" i kept looking at kookie he was looking down still pink an smiling like a big smile.
I dont know why but that made me happy.