the pond

namjoon an i sat on the bench an watched as the hyungs were walking the pond following the ducks.  it was a big beautiful pond with beautiful trees around us. 

"ahhhh!!!!" jhope an jin  screamed.
jimin laughed and the rest were gatherd in a circle a bit aways.

"what is it??" nj yelled

"A turtle!!!"
"it kinda looks like yoongi!"  tae yelled back

namjoon and I looked at each other with curiosity.
then we both got up an ran toward the hyungs. we got there an looked down it was a little turtle!

"oh come on you 2 why did u get frightened over a turtle?" yoongi asked

jhope jus gave yoongi a derp face while jin said "it was a sudden movement which i didnt expect this fine evening."

i laughed just at the way he said it with his sassyness.

thats when yoongi slapped tae's arm.
"oww!!"
"in which way does this creature look like me?!" yoongi asked

"hold on have it here somewhere" jimin said while pulling out his phone

this made everyone burst into laughter!

"wow guys" i said.

just then jungkook had picked up the turtle an started chasing jhope.

"kookie!! i swear to you if you harm that little guy, just put him in yhe pond!!!" jin yelled

namjoon and i started walking aroumd the pond. while watchin jungkook release the little guy back into the water.

it was becoming evening now. it wasnt bright but wasnt dark. there was a light cool wind. that moved the pond into little waves it was beautiful.
We finally sat under a tree to watch the sun go down completely.

the hyungs gatherd around laying on the soft grass watchin the sky fade.
the hyungs told stories in hushed tones to not disturb the peace. the sun finally set .
the moon full and bright had risen from the earth.

thats when we finally packed up an started walking back. the busy road was quiet now no cars. they hyungs were tired an so was i.

we made it to the cars i got in with namjoon with jimin and kookie im the back while the rest road with yoongi.

we were driving wen namjoon looked over at me. i felt as i have known these guys forever. "are you ready to come home?" nj asked.

i know what he meant with them. it was time. to leave were i was i wasnt home there with my brothers or parents thats wasnt home.

"yes im ready" i replied
Namjoom smiled and took my hand an kissed it.

So we drove home with the hyungs to dorms. cuz they were my home.

THANK YOU
this is the end dun dun dun. if u liked it im happy if not i understand its coolio..

to wrap it up if it didnt make sense
the pain started ending wen she met the hyungs... she had a hard life growing up mental issues.. broken home... friends death she blamed on herself.... well through out knowing  the guys they hepled her work through it an helped her to be happy..... therefore becoming her true home that she has never had.. there the pain had ended ..