scaredy cat

I lead them back to the table an izzy was looking down at his phone. I looked back at jin an them an mouthed watch to them.

I then walked behind izzy an stood over him. The guys were watchin in confusion.
I then grabed izzy very fast.

He jumped up screamed like a girl loudly an threw his phone!!!
Had to hold my gut cuz i was laughing so hard. They guys laughter could be heard from the other side of the mall prolly

Izzy looked back at me. An gave me the dirtiest look. Then smiled an laughed with me. People were just staring at us. But we were havin fun.

After a good minute an wiping the tears away. I called over them to us. An izzy got a silient star going again like with Namjoon.

So izzy these are some of my friends i was with the other day instead of school.

They all cheerfully waved at jackson. Izzy said "hello".

Then he looked back at me
I thought you were only with tht one dude?!
Oh no, i was with Namjoon an his group sorry i didnt metion them.

Izzy looked back at them.
Well izzy this is jin, jimin, tae ,an kookie.

They all presented them self with there names.

"Im shook Eli!" Jimin said
Why i asked in confusion
"You never mentioned us just rapmon ah i thought we were just as important." He said in a kidding manner.

Then the rest of them laught an added yea seems you like rapmon more!

No i do not so shh all of you guy i enjoy equally.

I looked over at kookie who was actually looking at me for once and not looking down.
Him smiling at me.

"But i like kookie the most!"
I said. Playfully
Then jin tae an jimin all started to going "ahh kookie im so jealous!" An lightly hiting hus shoulder
Soon as i said it tho he eyes widen his face got red really fast an he quickly looked back down with a smile.

I looked back at izzy whi was just standing there not knowing what was going on.
Hey izzy were going to find the rest of the guys okay! I said happily.

Like i was actually happy an i guess he noticed.
"Well i can see your happy well the movie is about to start kinda in like 30 minutes ill just head that way meet me there."

He said with out tht happy chime he had earlier and that made me sad.
Are you sure you dont want to come with us?
"Nah im good" he said more level this time.

Okay i will be there im a minute okay. I gave him a hug an he was kinda shook but hugged back cuz i never ever hugged anyone but he seemed sad so yea.

He started to walk to the theater an you waved him off with a smile. As soon as he turned around . I turned around to see the guy again.

"Okay lets go!" Tae grabin my arm again.
We started walkin to the other side of the mall hoping to find the hyung line.
"Ahh tae, give Eli some personal space' jin said while we were walking pazt the stores.

Its okie jin im good.
"Once tae is attached theres no getting away" jimin an kookie laughed.

Tae just smiling along with everything.
"Hey tae"

He looked down at me while still draging me along.

"Is this how you get the ladies?"
He smiled his rectangular smile an laughed  which is adorable as fuck.

I just shook my head okay then.