movies

we finished out the movie. it was amazing!! 
.
.it was late now. we walked back out to the mall talking about how amazin it was. jhope reacting some parts along with tae.

jackson walked up to me. Hey Eli its getting late and i got to go to work. want me to give you a ride.?
Than jimin walked up next me us and cut in.
"Ahh We can give Eli a ride Jackson its fine."
yea its good izzy im just gonna stay .
jackson looked back down at me
"are you sure?" eyebrow raise
"yess izzy im good"
"okay then" izzy

He gave me a hug. "bye izzy"
"bye eli"
then he went his way.

i turned back to the guys "sooooo".
Jin returned with "we should go to the duck pond!" cheerfully.

then a flash back hit me.......

I was with Izzy and lulu walking to the duck pond. I have went many times befor but the last time i went i ended up in the hospital and my old friend died..

It is a very big street from the mall to the pond that you have to cross. I did think nothingof it. We were being teenagers. laughing and joking. when lu lu decided to have us play a game that went to far.

We had to run across the traffic instead of the cross walk.
Jackson went first he ran to the middle stopping just in time. Then finishing just perfect.
Lulu and i decided to go together.

we took off. dodging one that almost hit us straight on. The traffic was a craze at this Honking and stepping on the brakes. We made it to the middle my heartwas racing there was a pit in my stomach. i looked over at LuLu  and she gave me a comforting smile and a laugh.

This put me back at ease. We were waiting for on last car so we could finish getting across when the car just stoped. We was waving at him to go but he wouldn't and waved us to go. So we did. We again started running.

LuLu just ahead of me. But we didn't see the car comming up right next to the one who was stoped.

I heard a screams. Screeching of the brakes. Then nothing.

I woke up in the hopital days later. i Was told that LuLu was killed.