moving on lulu

I then came back to reality i was shaking breathing unevenly. my eyes had begin to tear up.

then i noticed all the guys were looking at me.
"Are you ok Eli" ?!?!? jin asked concerned.
i quickly wiped my tears away an straighten my act up an smiled.
"yes everythings fine i had somthing in my eye, an it rly heart im rly sorry."

"Omg Eli we thought somthing was really wrong!" tae
No no im good. So you guys ready!?
i said in a happy tone.

Yesss!!! lets do it!!! jhope yelled

we all started walking to outside them all laughing and joking. beside Namjoon he stayed next to me an stayed in silence with me.

we made it to the road....

Yoongi pressed the walk light i saw the pond right across the road so close but so far.
i was hesitant an started shaking again.
Namjoon saw this.
he looked straight at me an pit his hands on my shoulders.
"i dont know what happen but im here with you right now, and i promis i will protect you." Nj

i wanted to cry at this point tears were forming in my eyes. When Namjoon pulled me into a hug.
it was the warmest hug i didnt want to let go.
Untill jimin caught us in the back.

"Awww Eli and namjoon!" jimin
then the rest of the group turned around "awwww"  i then let go an wiped my tears away an made a fake happiness appear again.

"Ohh be quiet guys ya jus jelly of wht Eli an i have" nj laughed
i just laughed along.

then the light turned green we could walk across the street now.  we started i looked down i didn't want to.
thats when namjoon took my hand an looked down an smiled at me "I have you" .  
i smiled back up then looked back down an took the step into the road.
we kept going namjoon holding my hand the whole way.
when i finally looked up i saw yoongi  looking back at me. Then Yoongi gave a cheeky wink.
I dont know why but i thought it was the funniest thing so i laughed.

and befor i knew it we were across the road at the pond.
thats when namjoon and i let go.

i yoongi and namjoon was walkin at normal pace as the rest of bangtan took off running towards the ponds bank. even Jin was running around an was flapping like a duck.

i started walkin to the bench next to the pond an close to an old willow tree.  Namjoon followed. and yoongi joined the boys.  We made it to the bench an sat down.
"Thank you namjoon"

"would you like to tell me what happen?" nj asked politely
i was struck no one wants to hear my  sob stories did he really care?

i looked at him in the eyes filled with with worries curiosity but it felt comforting.
i whisperd "yes"

i had told him about what happen with lulu.
i then felt better as if that bad memory that had been repressed had been released.  as if letting it go let lulu move on.  I loved lulu and now she was set free.

the pain i had set on the memeory had ended.