Game time

We all got in two teams there was eight of us so it was a perfect match.

I was put with kookie v jhope.
The other team was NJ jin jimin suga.

Are team went first .
Tae had to guess what it was. Jhope started it off passed it tp me then i passed it to kookie.

Jhope started laught as soon as he was shown the card.
He then looked at me an started pecking at the ground a flaping.
I couldnt contain myself i busted out laughing.
I have never see somthing like that before. I then thinking it was a chicken. Did the same movements to kookie. Thats when all the guys started laughing. Namjoon actually fell to the floor.

I normally wouldnt do this but i didnt know these guys so i disnt care.
Kookie then did it to V he looked puzzled. Then jumped up an yelled chicken. Jhope stared yelling "yesss yess!!!!!"".
We went a couple more rounds .

Then it was the others turn.
Suga had to guess what it was.
Namjoon looked so hilarious an akward while doing the moves.
I died of laughter watching him.

They only got one right an it was a bumny. Seeing them jump around an jin juat looked like he was doing agyeo. I was happy that our team won this was actually fun.

I didnt have a care in the world.
When we were done i sat on the couch an watched them all socialize. All there convos were random an funny.

Thats when kookie jimin an tae all started having a rap battle.
I mean it was okay just mainly funny.

Then yoongi walked up to them an started spitting fire! Liie he was not human.

Hmm.. "i thought rap monster was supposed to be the rap monster!!" i blurted out unknowingly.

Thats when Namjoon shot a look at me an held it as he walked up to me. He was standing over me where i sat still.

Then the guys all went "oh no, she oh, my she didnt!" They all started tp pile around kookie jimin sat next to me. Tae an suga on Namjoons shoulders looking doen at me to.

Namjoon then started still looking straight into my eyes.
"Are you questioning my rapping skills,  i am affended, jhope make a beat."
Then jhope next to Namjoon an tae literally started beatboxing.

Thats when he started!. Namjoon was rapping hard he was hitting so many beats he was in sync with  jhopes beats i was shook! Namjoon never breaking eye contact. Finished rapping put his hand out an pretended to drop a mic onto me.  With a giant ass smirk on his face.

I was in real shock. The guys started laughing an jimin was pushing on my shoulder "ha Eli dont know what to do." Jimin laughed hard. Then they all went back to playing around the room.

I was still frozen. Then Namjoon sat next to me "I told you i am Rap Monster." NJ said he looked at me. (((i know hes not rap monster anymore but i wrote this befor he changed it))))

"Okay you got me namjoon, your the Rap Monster." I looked back at him an laughed it was the first time i laughed with him. It was wierd feeling i didnt like it.