food?

We were in the room for a couple more hours. It didnt feel like it at all we were to  busy having fun.

I checked my phone an it was 8pm
Already.
"Hey its time for me to go guys." I said to them.
Then they started yelling "oh come on just a little longer!"

Then kookie came up to me "can you stay for diner?" He look so innocent. I couldnt denie him this.
"Okay thats it" they all were happy with this.
"I know we should go to this amazing noodle shop  i know in the city!" Jin yelled

Namjoon then said yes with a high five with Jin.

We all went to the car parking area all the way to yhe hight floor.
I got in with Namjoon an jhope an tae taged along.
The rest got into a black jeep yoongi as the driver it matched him well.

We arived about fifteen minutes  later. After hearing jhope an tae sing every song on the radio.
It was quiet amusing though.

We all jumped out an ordered togther Namjoon picking up the tab on my simple kimchi noodles.
Eating with them was like eating with a real family.
They all shared storied an jokes.

I was the slowest possible eater  though an i tell you taehyung is the fastest! As soon as i finished i excussed myself to the powder room.

(Trigger im sorry just a warning it wont be bad though juat in case)

I walked in i hated the feeling of eating. I could practically see myself getting fater!
I ran into the closest stall an locked it. I was already tearing up.
Why the fuck is my brain like this.
I kneed down an looked into the bowl.
I then slipped two fingers to the back of my throat.
I moved them i started to gag.
I started to cry.
Then it all came back up into to toilet. I felt it. It left me feeling empty. This is what beauty felt like.
I felt like crap. I sat there for a minute  thinking why dose my brain convince me this is what u have to do. Was there somthing not connecting right up there. I know i am fat. Ugly an disgusting an everyone eles saw it that way to im just trying to better myself even if the consequences are sickness an possible death.

After i was done i flushed an washed my hands. I wiped my tears away an pretended like nothing happen. An walked back out to the guys