Going home

I walked out an every one was done eating an i still felt sick.

"You guys ready to head back to the dorms?" Jimin asked.
Kookie yawned "yea"

"Okay lets get it" Namjoon said they paid an we walked out.

"Hey Namjoon" i called over as we walked over to the car.
"Can we ride alone?" I asked
With a puzzled look "sure" NJ said  he then told jhope an tae to ride with yoongi an they did.

We got in the car. An started to drive. "You can take me home now." I said
"What why were having fun?" Nj

"Iv been gone long enough just take me home" i

He started to get fustrated "come one your stuff is at the dorm just stay a little longer."

i didnt want to stay longer i didnt want anything to be messed up comming in there friend circle ill just ruin everything. I never stayed long anywhere. I come an fuck everything up.
These were nice people i didnt want to mess up there lives.

I raised my voice stern "i just want to go home now!"

"Okay! What am i supposed to do with your stuff an when can we hang out again."

"You can just throw it out, an i dont know if were going to hang out again. An ill drop ur clothes off somtime tommoro."

"If your comming over tommoro ill just keep your stuff till then. Okay? an you can keep thoes if you want."

I telling him were to go. I was starting to get sad thinking i was probably not going to come over ever. This was the last time i planed on being in Namjoons life.
I was there long enough.

We arived at my house. The front window was broke an trash was all over the yard.
"This is it!?" Namjoon asked raising a eyebrow.
"Yea" i huffed

"Well ill see you tommoro!" Namjoon said with joy.

This only made me sadder i wasnt comming over tommoro.

I whisperd "bye" an got out of the car. I walked up to the house an opened the door. Thwn he finally drove off.