Family Issues

Recently Robin has been acting strange around me. He would avoid talking to me and when he did, it would be about strange things. I asked the others and they didn't know why. Jason hasn't called me recently either. "What?!" I hear loudly from the hallway. I went to where I heard the shouts and saw the rest of the titans.

"Star, what's going on?" Robin asked her.

"Nothing, I'm... getting married" I heard her say.

"What?!" I saw Robin just fall to the ground.

"Married?" I asked walking up to star.

She nodded sadly. We then flew to Tamaran in the Titan ship. "You're getting betrothed?! And to someone you never met?!" Robin asked outside of his compartment.

"Of course, it is the way of my people." Star said as Robin floated back into the ship. We were then attacked by some strange ships.

"Well, whoever they are, they got us out numbered 10 to 1." Raven said over the intercom.

"Not for long, Titans separate!" Robin ordered. We then regrouped after being shot continuously.

When we finally landed in Tamaran, I was behind Star as she walked forward. Star went to greet her father, of sorts. Star was then dragged in by the soldiers and I waited for the others.

"Did you know about this?" Cyborg asked Robin.

"Just go." He said and walked behind the rest. I waited for him and walked with him.

"She never told you guys?" I asked him.

"Nope, you knew?" He asked me.

"Of course I knew." I said smiling. "Smile a bit, you're going to worry her." I said and caught up with Star in the front.

When we were waiting to go inside, Robin went up to touch Star, and I quickly reached forward and pulled him back by his cape. "It is forbidden for outworlders to touch the princess." I said to Robin smiling at the guards who were pointing their weapons in Robin's face.

"Please do not harm my friend." Star said and the guards stood back at their original post.

We then went further in and had a feast. I sat back as everyone began eating. I heard a horn being played and I got up and stood next to star and kneeled as the doors opened, revealing the grand ruler.

I looked up to see Black Fire. "Black fire?!" Star stood up with green eyes.

"Hi Blackie." I smiled waving. She smiled at me and then turned back to Star. She then explained how she broke out of jail and took over Tamaran as the ruler.

"Well, enough about me. I'm sure you're eager to see who you will spend the rest of your life with." She stepped aside revealing a Tamranian who then flew aside to reveal a green blob. I stood up and stepped back as Star's groom moved beside her. "We celebrate my sister's wedding at moon set, tonight!" blackie yelled. "Take my sister to her room so she can prepare." Blackie said and walked back. "And keep an eye on her friends. Nice to see you (N/n)." she said to me before walking away.

"I'll show you guys to your rooms." I said to the titans.

"Blackie?" I turned to see it was Robin.

"Yeah, I was always closer to BlackFire than Star. Those two had their differences and I am like the middle. Blackfire doesn't hate me like she does star and star likes me than she does Blackfire. I'm technically on good terms with both of them, and I stay out of their fights." I said shrugging.

"Can't you talk Star out of this?" Robin asked me.

"You don't see the bigger picture, do you?" I asked Robin frowning. From the look on his face, I know he doesn't. "Well, this is your room. I'm in this one. If you need anything just ask me." I said and went into my room across the hall. After no more than 5 minutes, a knock was heard on my door.

"I want to see Star." He simply said.

I pointed to my balcony. "Climb up from there." I said and he did. Soon after, I got up and went to find Robin and the others in the dungeon. I knew Blackfire and knew she was planning something against Star. I looked at the guards and they let me pass. Then I used my magic and knocked them both out cold. I opened the doors and the titans ran out. "Hurry, you don't have a lot of time." I said and walked to the wedding hall. I stood at the back, watching the ceremony.

I then heard a yell and saw Robin on the floor above us. "This is getting messy." I sighed and sat down on the steps a safe distance watching them fight. I followed the fight as they crashed through walls and floors and ceilings. Star then won and claimed the crown.

I watched the ceremony from the ship. I smiled as Star passed the crown to her father. I smiled and entered the ship. "Jeez Star..." I smiled and waited for the others.