Tokyo p1

It was a normal day in jump city, at least as normal as it gets. "he doesn't seem like a... english speaking criminal?" I said as we were chasing after the half pink half blue man. 

"Who cares? A criminal is a criminal." Beastboy said.

"I guess..." I said and sped up and managed to grab his arm, but he threw me aside and I quickly stopped before I crashed into the building. I then saw Cy blast his arm, and it regrew, and changed colors. "That's not normal.." I said and we chased him all the way to the tower. We finally caught him and we surrounded him to question him.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Robin asked him.

"Um, either that wasn't english, or I think I have a concussion." Beast boy said as he spoke in a language I didn't here before.

I glanced at Robin as he got up and waled to one of the things the guy threw and I saw it turn into a pink ball. "A shuriken, I think it is called?" I asked Cy and he shrugged.

After going inside we saw all the damage done to the place. "What a mess." Raven said.

"I really need a vacation.." Beastboy complained.

"I can rebuild my car, I can rebuild the tower, but my sofa?" Cy then started mourning his sofa. "I can't even look." He said and turned his back to it. I flew up and outside and looked at all the holes in the tower.

"Did he just want to take down the tower? A criminal would have a reason for doing this, and it would have to be because he hates us for ruining his plan or putting him in jail... but this our first meeting...." I sighed and scratched my head. "He wants our attention?" I thought and shook my head. "nah... that's a stupid one.." I said and flew back inside.

Everyone was cleaning and Raven was repairing things. "Dude.. seriously! When was the last time we took a vacation?" Beast boy asked.

"Never. We're hero beastboy. We don't take vacations." Robin replied while fixing the computer.

"I kind of did..." I said scratching my head. "A lot.." I said and grabbed a broom.

"Basic systems are back online. If anyone needs me, you know where to look." Robin said walking out the door.

"He's doing it again.." I sighed and crossed my arms.

A while later he came back dripping wet telling us the guy had disappeared. I got him a towel and helped him dry his hair. "He got away?" I asked him.

"No.. he hit the water sprinklers, and next thing I know, he's gone.." He said and held my hand and brought it down from his head and took the towel away from me. "Thanks." he said and walked away.

"No problem.." I said watching him walk away.

"So if the dude just vanished into thin air, how are we supposed to find him?" Cy asked.

"By hunting down his boss. This burashogun ordered an attack on our headquarters.  He nearly destroyed our home. He will be brought to justice. Pack your things, we're heading to tokyo." he said to us.

"Sweet! We're going on vacation!" Beastboy said happily.

"It's still work Beastboy." I said smiling and walking to my room to pack stuff.

I packed some clothes and a toothbrush and some money. We then made our way to tokyo on the ship. We got lost a few times, we even stopped to go bathroom, we also flew over the ocean, and we finally made it to Japan. It was dark and we overlooked the city of Tokyo.

"Tokyo! We finally made it! Told ya it was a left at hawaii." Cy said to Robin and I laughed a bit.

"The lights are so pretty.." I said smiling. "They remind me of stars" I said and sighed.