Mental

It was late one night, and I was going to the kitchen to get a drink. I saw Robin looking over surveillance cameras. "Robin, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked walking over to him sipping on a juice box.

"I'm busy." He said staring at the screens.

"Well, good luck. Get some rest soon though." I said and leaned over and put a drink in his hand.

"Coffee?" He asked looking at me.

"If you're going to stay up all night, might as well have some drinks with you." I said and walked away after saying goodnight.

I reached my room and lay down in bed and just when I closed my eyes, the titan alarm went off. "Seriously?!" I said and followed the others out.

As we were fighting, I saw Robin being thrown off towards the woods. "Robin!" I yelled. "I'm going after him." I said to Raven and chased after him. I wrapped a red flame around my hand since it was dark. I looked up and saw Robin in a tree. I flew up to him and he seemed to be glaring at something behind me. I turned around but nothing was there. "Robin?" I called out to him, but he jumped past me and was fighting, well... air. He then jumped down and met with the other titans. I flew down and made an umbrella appear out of my flames.

Robin then split up everyone and I was with Robin and Star. "Are you sure you saw slade?" I asked him. Robin then ran off and we went after him. "Robin!" I yelled.

We found him in a clearing, "Star, (Y/n)! Stop him!" He yelled and we looked around but saw nothing. Robin then ran up next to us and grabbed Star by the arm, "what happened?" He asked her and glared at me.

"You are hurting me.." Star said to Robin.

"Slade ran right by both of you! How can you let him get away!" He yelled

I pushed Robin away from Star, "Robin, there was no one there." Star said to him.

"Are you really okay?" I asked Robin.

"Ugh, you two go back. I'm going after Slade." Robin said and walked off.

"Star, get the others. I'm going to follow him." I said and followed him. I ended up following him to an old run down building. I lost Robin when he went inside. "Robin?" I called out his name but no answer came. I sighed and made small mice out of my fire. "Help me find my friend." I said and hundreds of them were created by my flame. I closed my eyes and my eyes connected to those of my mice. I found Robin and walked to him since he was close by. When I got there, I saw him all messed up. I called back my mice and stood there. "Robin." I called out but he didn't seem to hear me.

I flew in front of him and grabbed his arms, "Robin! Wake up!" I yelled at him, but he threw me to the side. Then the other titans arrived to see Robin's state. I walked up to them, "Something is wrong with him." I said rubbing my bruised arm.

"Did you hit your head?" Raven asked me.

"Yeah, but let's take care of him first." I looked back at Robin as a small stream of blood trickled down the side of my head.

"I don't have time for this. I'm going to find Slade." Robin said. I walked up behind him and me ad Star both blasted him, knocking him out.

We brought hm back to the tower, and strapped him to a bed. We were all talking outside and we were all checking his pulse and heart rate. His heart rate then spiked up. We ran inside and Robin was gone. "The vent." I said and pointed up. Beast boy then was about to go after him and then the windows and doors were closed off.

"Robin activated the quarantine mode. Nothing can get in or out." Raven said.

I looked at Star and pointed to the ground and she nodded. She reached for the ground and pulled the ground up. I flew down after her. When we found Robin, he was all cut and bruised. I helped carry Robin back to the medical room. After checking him, we had him go back to his room. I followed after Robin, just in case he would suddenly collapse from his injuries. 

"Are you that worried about me?" He asked me when I got to his door.

"Considering everything that happened, yes." I said crossing my arms and walked inside his room.

"You're powers pack quite a punch though." He said rubbing his neck.

"I'm not going to apologize for that. You know me and Star had to." I said sitting next to his bed.

"I know. Thanks. Also, sorry." He said sitting on his bed.

"Sorry? For what?" I asked him.

"For that and that." He motioned to my bandaged arm and head.

"These? Just scratches. Nothing compared to what happened to you." I said smiling at him.

"heh. I guess." He lay down on his bed and I looked at him.

"Want me to leave?" I asked him quietly.

"Can you stay?" He asked looking at me with a small smile. "Just for a bit?" He asked me.

"Okay, just for a bit." I said to him holding his hand as he fell asleep.