Doom Patrol p1

"Ugh.." I opened my eyes and above me was an unfamiliar roof. I quickly sat up and saw I was in a very nature like room. Everything was made of leaves, and wood. I stood up and made my way to the door. I froze at the sight before me. "Where... is this..." I muttered and I walked down the winded wooden steps to the soft gray floors. 

"You woke up." I quickly turned around to see a woman behind me

"Who are you?" I asked since I know she wasn't there earlier.

"I'm the one who saved you from disappearing along with trygon." She said smiling at me.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"To heal. Recuperate. You lost a lot of power while you were inside of him." She said and walked by me. "Since you can now walk, I'll show you how to get back." She said and walked with me. We came to a tree with a hollowed out trunk. She put her hand on the tree and it glowed. "Go through this portal. It will take you away from here and back to your own world." She said and turned to leave.

"Wait, why did you save me?" I asked her.

"Because..." She turned and placed her hand on my head smiling. "You reminded me of my daughter.." She said and then slipped something in my hand before pushing me through the portal.

I landed on my hands and knees and took a look around. It was obviously earth. I stood up and dusted myself off and flew into the air and  reached into my pocket. I still had my comm. I bit my lip nervously and turned it on. "Robin?" I called into it.

There was no answer, just some static. "Who is this?" I heard and I smiled recognizing the voice.

"You're so mean not recognizing me." I said into the comm.

"(Y/n)?!" I heard a yell.

"Yeah.." I said smiling.

"Where have you been?!" he shouted.

"Beast boy he quiet!" I heard Raven's voice.

"But guys! It's (Y/n)!" he said and then I heard a clamor of voices.

"Hey, are you guys at the tower right now?" I asked.

"Yeah, hurry back!" Beastboy yelled.

"Robin has been going crazy since you have been gone." Cy said.

"I will. I just have to find out where I am first.." I said looking around.

"I'll upload directions into your communicator, just wait." CY said and then my comms beeped showing me directions.

"Thanks Cy!" I said and followed my gps.

When I got to the tower, everyone, except Raven, enveloped me in a hug. "Hey guys! It's only been like 2 days." I said pushing them off of me.

"2 days?" Beast boy asked me and I nodded.

They all looked at each other awkwardly. "Well..." Star said.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"(Y/n)... it's been 2 months." Cy said.

"t-two months?!" I asked for confirmation and they all nodded.

I sighed and scratched my head, "Well.. I was unconscious for a while, so that's probably why I thought it was 2 days..." I muttered.

"You should go see Robin." Star said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's been in his study the whole time you were gone trying to figure out where you went" Raven said and floated back to the window to meditate.