The prophecy p2

After a couple of weeks, I wake up to Raven cooking and I quickly grabbed some things and I said bye, "I'm going out to eat!" I said scared to eat Raven's food. I went to Jay's place and found him in his house just laying around. "Hey lazy." I said closing his door.

He jumped a bit and sighed and began changing channels. "Sometimes I regret giving you a key." He said and lay back down. I laughed and sat next to him and he placed his head on my lap. "Don't you have work?" He asked me.

"Uhh, I think." I said looking at my comms.

"Why don't you go?" He asked me.

"That's a first." he said.

"Shut up." I said and flicked his forehead.

"Sure." He said smiling at me.

I smiled. I decided not to join the titans today, only because after seeing Raven cooking breakfast for some reason and also smiling, I knew something was going to happen, and I want to spend some time with him before my bad feeling comes true.

I then got a call and I answered. I turned and Jay sat up looking out the window. "(Y/n)?" I heard the comms.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's time." I heard and I looked at Jay. I closed the comm and put it in my pocket. I walked towards Jay and wrapped my arms around him. He turned and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing, just... work.." I said and I hugged him tighter.

"Well, I'll see you soon?" He asked me.

"Yeah.. soon.." I smiled and looked up and he kissed my forehead. "Stay safe.." I thought and left his place and flew back to the tower. I met the others in the observation room. I saw Raven on the monitors.

"You were with him?" I looked at Robin.

"Are you mad?" I asked him

He shook his head, "I understand. I would do the same if you... I mean... I would do the same." he said.

"If I?" I thought.

"The trygon has contacted her, shouldn't we assist?" Star asked.

"No, she is safer in there." Robin said.

"He's right, besides we have company." Cy looked at the monitor and it showed intruders.

We all went inside and I saw it was slade. "Give me the girl." he said.

"Not on my life!" I said to him.

"Then we'll take her." he said.

"You and what army?!" Beastboy asked and a bunch of things made of fire appeared.

"You just had to ask." Cy said to him.

We fought them all, and more kept coming. "Don't touch me!" I said and punched one, absorbing the power in it. I was suddenly grabbed from behind and it was Raven. She pulled me and hid me behind a rock.

"Shh" she motioned and she shot me with some black beam and I tensed at the feeling. She then transported somewhere else. "Stop it!" I heard her yell and I turned to see she was leaving with slade. When the they left, I ran to the others and woke them up.

"Let's go." I said helping Robin stand up.

"She's making her way to the old library." Cy said and we began to run.

When we got there, Robin confronted Raven. Raven gave me a look and I nodded, she then put a forcefield around us, not letting us leave. I sat down and sighed. "Why do you have to be like this..." I thought. The portal opened, and the forcefield dropped as Trygon came out from it.