Beach

Robin's injuries were all healed up, no trace of him ever being injured, and my injures were all better now as well. "Hey, Robin. I was wondering..." I said to him during lunch.

"what?" He asked me.

"Can I go out on a date?" I asked him.

"A d-date?!" He looked at me blushing.

"Yeah, me and Jason are going to the beach, but it's a bit far... so I can't be here for a few days, is it okay?" I asked him.

"Oh, .... yeah sure." He said and quietly ate his food.

"Thanks!" I leaned over and hugged him, then left.

I went into the city and met up with Jason at the mall. "You're earlier than I thought." He teased me.

"I'm not always late..." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Sure. Get on." He said laughing and tossed me a helmet. I climbed onto his motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Are the others going to join us?" I asked him.

"umm, no it's just us, and the beach." He said and we drove off.

When we arrived, it was time for the sun to set. "It's beautiful..." I whispered looking at it.

"I see something even more beautiful.." I felt arms snake around my waist.

"You're so cringy." I looked at him frowning. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"How'd you get the kid to agree to you going out?" He asked me with his head on my shoulder.

"Aren't you younger than him?" I looked at Jason.

"I am not." He said giving me a weird look.

"Whatever." I smiled and looked out to the beach.

"Let's get some sleep, tomorrow we can go swimming?" He suggested to me and I nodded.

We went into a nearby hotel and stayed the night. Thankfully, the room had two beds.

The next morning, we went to the beach. After swimming, diving, and eating some shaved ice, I was attempting to make a sand castle. "Need help?" I turned to see Jason.

"Maybe.." I smiled at him. He sat down next to me and helped me build a sand castle.

"The sand is too dry so it won't hold dummy." He smirked and tossed some and onto me. 

"Rude." I shoved him and continued to build.

~timeskip~

After we had our fun, we had to go back. He dropped me off in the city and I gave him his helmet. "I had fun." I said to him smiling.

"I had a lot of fun." He said and pulled me in and kissed me softly. I found it awkward for some reason, and pulled away. 

"Well, I'll see you some time soon." I smiled and waved bye before flying away. "Why did it feel so weird..." I muttered and touched my lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah, this is short.....