Bye

I walked with the others back to the ship. We all flew back to the tower and I was quiet the whole way. I could hear over the comm how was Robin going to take Star out on a date, or where they would go.

I turned off my mic and took off the headset. ".... Guess I don't have to ask..." I muttered and looked at the sky. When we got to the tower, I silently went into my room and saw a note on my bed.

"Come back home, now. It is your turn." It read in Karnan.

"I was planning to.." I said burning the paper. I took out my comm and left it on my bed. I grabbed the rest of my things and put it in my bag. I then opened my door and saw it was Robin. "What's going on?" He asked as he saw me with my bag and my room was empty.

"Nothing." I said and walked past him. I saw Star and she saw me and then flew up to me.

"Did something happen?" She asked me.

"I have to go home." I said and looked to the side. "Thanks for answering my letter at that time, this was fun while it lasted." I said and walked towards the hole that we don't fix yet.

"I thought they passed you already." she said and flew next to me.

"I guess not.. I have to go and hope nothing to bad happens." I said and flew out the hole. "Bye." I said and flew into space, back to my home planet, Karna.

~Starfire's pov~

"Starfire, wheat's going on?" I turned and saw Robin holding (Y/n)'s comm.

"(Y/n) went home." Star said.

"What? Why?" I saw the others had appeared.

I looked down, "She is to receive punishment... from the rulers of Karna.." I said.

"Punishment? What kind of punishment?" Beastboy asked me.

"Possibly... death.." I said and hung my head.

"Death?!" They all asked me at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short.

Next/next 2 chapter will be the last.