Chapter 1

Lisa Parker was one when her parents passed away from a car accident. Her brother Josh who was 9 at the time decided to go to Sunnyside Orphanage. Rachel, the director, decided to take them in. Lisa would always get bullied and Josh would defend her. Then, Rachel was in the brink of losing her sanity. The volunteers decided to have an adoption day. All of the orphans got adopted, including Josh. Lisa though, didn't get lucky. Everyone except her got adopted. She waited and waited but..... not a single family wanted to adopt her. Claire, one of the volunteers, decided to take her in. "Don't worry, Lisa. I'll make sure you find a family soon" Claire said. Lisa smiled and hugged Claire. Then, Rachel was deemed insane and they took her to the psychological ward of a hospital close to the orphanage. The orphanage got shut down and Claire decided to buy it as their new home. But, there was rumor that Rachel cursed the building using satanic rituals. That has caused Claire to call the Ghost Adventures team to investigate the house.

A/N: I would like to give a special shout out to a friend on Instragram who helped me come up with the name of the little girl. His/Her username is the_z_in_my_dreamz . She/He is amazing at what he/she does. Check her/him out