Chapter 16

After eating pancakes and drinking juice, Lisa was waiting for Zak so they can cross to the beach since it was close to them. "Want to bring the ball to the beach, Lis?" Zak asked. "Yes please" she replied, looking at the kids play. Zak smiles at Lisa.

Claire's P. O. V
I was looking at the adoption papers that I have decided to give to Zak for Lisa. I proved that Zak was a wonderful father to her. Aaron and the guys were swimming at the beach. "Aunty Claire!" I heard Lisa yell and I smile. She ran towards me and I hug her. Zak comes behind her. "What's that?" Lisa asked, pointing at the papers. "That's a surprise for Zak, sweetie. Go swim. Did you put sunscreen on?" I asked and she nodded. Zak smiles as she grabbed her floaties and ran towards Aaron, who was waiting for her. "Those the adoption papers?" Zak asked and I nod. "I proved everything and now, her birth certificate will have Bagans on it as well. So, all you have to do is fill these papers, show it child services, and she's all yours" I replied. Zak hugs me and I hug him back.

Aaron's P. O. V
"Lisa, careful" Billy said while Lisa swam towards him. "I'm doing it, Uncle Aaron!" she yelled. "Good job. Swim towards Uncle Jay now" I said. She started swimming towards Jay. I smile. She's going to be a good friend and daughter for Zak. He always wanted one either way. "Guys, wait for us" Claire said and I tried to keep my nosebleed in check. Claire was wearing a two piece black and red swimsuit. "Red fountain coming" Jay said and picks Lisa up. She laughed. I hold my nose. Claire laughs. Zak smiles and puts Lisa on his back. "Time to swim" Zak said. Lisa laughs as Zak swims towards the deep. Claire looks at me. "Are you alright?" she asked and I nod. "Looks like he's ready for sexy time" Jay said and they all laugh.

Zak's P. O. V
I keep swimming with Lisa on my back. "You having fun, Lis?" I asked and she giggled. "Yeah!" she replied. I smile. Then I hear a whistle. "SHARK! GET OUT OF THE WATER! SHARK!" the lifeguard said and everyone ran towards shore. I start swimming as fast as I could and I felt razor sharp teeth on my side. I look and all I saw was a big black dot. "Daddy!" Lisa yelled and fell in the water. I try to throw her but, the shark took me underwater. I look at Lisa starting to swim as fast as she can and then I punch the shark in its snout. The shark thrashed.

Claire's P. O. V
"Aaron! Get Lisa!" I yell as I go to look for Zak. I see the shark and the shark looked big. Maybe a 15 footer. Lisa was struggling to swim. The lifeguard swam towards Lisa and I go underwater again. I grab Zak's hand as the shark let him go. We get air and Zak starts coughing badly. "Where's Lisa?" Zak asked. I look around and see Lisa with Aaron. "Ma'am, we have to take him to the hospital" the lifeguard said and we start swimming to shore. Just then, I felt a fin pass me and we finally reach to shore. The ambulance arrive, as well as the news people. "Aaron, go with Zak. We'll follow you" I said. Aaron nods and gets in the ambulance. The rest of us get in the car and follow the ambulance to the hospital.

A/N: I'm thinking of doing a Blood Drive story. Should I make it? If you don't know Blood Drive, it's a Grindhouse show and it's on SyFy. I'll explain more if I make the story. Until then, see you on the next chapter!