Chapter 2

Zak was driving with Aaron on the passenger seat, Billy and Jay on the backseat. "Are we close?" Billy asked, looking at Zak. "Not yet. We'll be going to the library first to see the history of this orphanage" Zak replied. "What's the orphanage called again?" Jay asked. "Sunnyside Orphanage" Aaron replied, looking at Jay.

Sunnyside Orphanage
Lisa wakes up and looks around. "Lisa, breakfast is ready" Claire said while opening the door slowly. "Alright" Lisa said, sitting up. "Some men will come in to check the place" Claire said. Lisa nods and looks at her arm that has scars. "It'll be alright" Claire said, smiling.

Few hours later
"We're here" Zak said, looking at the building. A woman in her late 20s was watering some flowers. Billy, Jay, and Aaron get the cameras ready for introductions and interviews. "Excuse me. Are you Claire Johnson?" Zak asked, walking towards the lady. She looked back and nods. "You must be Zak. Nice to meet you" Claire said, shaking Zak's hand. "Yeah. Nice place you got here" Zak said, putting his hands on his hips and looking at the building. Then, a head pops out of the window. Aaron laughs as Zak gets scared. "Zak got scared of the little girl" Jay said, trying not to laugh. Billy and Aaron were laughing. Claire giggles and looks at the little girl. The young girl smiles. "Lisa, come outside and meet these lovely men" Claire said. "Okay" Lisa said, gets her head out of the window and runs towards the door. She opens it and stands on the top of the stairs. Zak smiles and waves at the little girl. She waves back and looks at Aaron. "Mind if we start introductions?" Zak asked. "I don't mind, I'll move away. Come on Lisa" Claire replied. The little girl runs towards Aaron, Jay, and Billy and stays out of frame with Claire.

Zak's P. O. V
"We're here at Sunnyside Orphanage where there has been murders, satanic rituals, and a hang out for people to dump satanic sacrifices in the 90s" I said while walking towards the building and looking at the cameras and make Aaron point to the top of the building to get the lens flare of the sun. "That was good" Jay said. I look at Billy. "Yeah, it was good. Let's take some shots of the outside and inside the house" Billy said. "I don't mind" Claire said, smiling. "Alright, let's start with those shots, interview Lisa while Claire signs the papers for Lisa to be in the television, take a break and do Claire's interview" I said. Jay and Aaron go to take some shots of the house while Billy and I walk towards Lisa. "We can start the interview while you can sign the papers" I said. Claire nodded and walks towards to the producers to sign papers. "Rolling" Billy said. "I'm here with Lisa. She's one of the orphans that habited this building since she was one" I said, looking at her. We were next to the flowers and she was waving. "Hi" she said. "Lisa, tell me what has happened to you after Miss Rachel left?" I asked. She looked at me and she was twiddling her thumbs nervously. "I saw a man wearing dark clothing and red eyes" Lisa slowly replied. I look at her and then at the camera. "Don't be afraid to tell us more" I said, crouching down to her level. "I have a scar" she said and she was nervously touching her sweater. "Can you show me? It's okay if you don't want to" I said, taking my glasses off. She pulls off her left sleeve and she had a scar that was short yet large on her wrist. "Did you get pushed?" I asked slowly as to not scare her. Lisa shakes her head. "Got scratched?" I asked and the same response. Then she started crying. "It's alright, Lisa. Want a hug?" I asked and she nods. I hug her and she hugs me back. "Cut" Billy said and puts the camera down.