Chapter 7

Zak was preparing the cooler while Claire helps Lisa put on a swimsuit. "She will love Six Flags" Aaron said. Billy and Jay were putting chairs and other stuff in the car. "Bacon is coming" Jay said, looking at Zak. "That's good. Ashley, check on Claire and Lisa, please" Zak said after putting water in the cooler. "Got it" Ashley said and goes to Lisa's room. A car pulls up in front of Zak's house. Gracie barks as Bacon gets out of the car and greets everyone. Ashley comes back. "Claire and Lisa are finished" Ashley said and hugs Bacon. "What's the plan on getting there?" Bacon asked as Lisa runs towards everyone wearing a red tank top, blue shorts, and sandals. Claire was wearing a pink tank top with white shorts. "Well, I can drive one of my cars while you guys go with the car full of stuff" Zak suggested. "We can only fit 5 people in the car" Billy said. Everyone starts thinking. "Lisa, want to be with me and Mr. Goodwin or go with Mr. Bagans?" Claire asked, making sure Lisa was comfortable enough. "I can go with Mr. Bagans" Lisa replied. Claire nods, smiling. Zak smiles and gets up. "I can have Bacon with me in the car as well while you guys go in the other car" Zak said and puts the cooler in the trunk.

Few minutes later
Lisa was looking outside the window as Zak drives and Bacon snapchats. "What you doing, sweetie?" Bacon asked, pointing the camera to Lisa. She looks at the camera. "I saw a unicorn on the clouds" she replied. Bacon laughs and stops recording. Zak laughs as well. Meanwhile, Claire was looking through her phone when she had a message from Aaron. She opens it and it was a Snapchat of Lisa. Claire smiles. "She said that she saw a unicorn on the clouds" Aaron says and they laugh.

Zak's P. O. V
I stop in front of a restaurant so everyone can go to the bathroom or stretch. We were driving for half an hour so, I wanted to stretch. Plus, Lisa did her dance when she needs to go the bathroom. "How many miles do we got to go to the park?" Jay asked. "Maybe like an hour or 2 worth of road" Billy replied, looking at his phone. Aaron was waiting for Claire to come back with Lisa. Looks like someone is in love. He deserves it though. "I see Aaron is head over heels over Claire" Ashley said, standing next to me. I nod. Lisa and Claire get out of the restaurant. The three of them walk towards the group and Lisa hugs my waist. I hug her back. "Thank you, Mr. Bagans" she said and keeps hugging my waist. "Thank me for what?" I asked. "For everything that you have done for me and Claire" Lisa replied. I hug her tightly. Aaron was talking to Claire and they were both blushing. "Let's go, everyone!" I say and we walk into our cars. I start driving.

4:00 p.m.
Lisa was giggling while she was jumping on a trampoline. Claire was recording her. Zak was next to her, jumping as well. "We're like kids in adult bodies" Jay says and everyone laughs. "That's true. At least Lisa enjoyed us goofing around" Ashley said, hugging Jay as he was sitting on a bench. Aaron smiles and sees Lisa still jumping. Zak tries to do a flip but fails. "You suck!" Billy exclaims, laughing. "Shut up!" Zak said and sees Lisa laying down, closing her eyes. "I think Lisa is tired" Bacon says, walking towards Zak and Lisa. "I got her, Bacon. You drive" Zak said. He picks Lisa up and they all go home. Once Claire and Aaron arrive home, they watch a movie and Aaron's arms were around Claire. "Zak's birthday is tomorrow. We should plan something for him" Aaron says, looking at her. "Lisa's birthday is also tomorrow. We can have a surprise party for them here" Claire says, watching the movie. Aaron nods. "I have the perfect plan. Let's start" Aaron said, they call the others, and they start their plan.