Chapter 10

Lisa looks at a tall man with red eyes that was standing in front of her. "Hello my sweet child. What's your name?" the 'man' said, as sweet as honey. She can't trust this man. He was hurting Claire. After he hurts Claire, he'll hurt her as well. Lisa starts trembling and Gracie growls. Lisa starts running towards the room where the dolls were. Gracie follows her. "YOU WON'T ESCAPE FROM ME, MY CHILD!" the figure said and starts following the 8 year old. She starts screaming while she closes the door.

Basement
"Lisa?! Lisa! Honey, what's going on?!" Claire yells while banging the door. She hisses as her legs, arms, and stomach start burning. 'What the hell is going on? Is there a lot of demonic activity in this place?!' Claire thought. She starts looking around to see if there was a window to escape. "Bingo!" she exclaims. Right above the wall in front of her, was a window and it was big enough for her to fit. She grabs a stair case, that luckily was there. She puts it close to the wall and she starts climbing. As Claire opens the door and gets out of that evil like place, she looks at the floor. "A pentagram? Could it be that someone conjured up an evil spirit to torment the souls of this house when someone moves in?" she asked herself.

Road
Bacon was driving as fast as he could. "I really fucked up this time. What happens if we're too late? What if Lisa or Claire get hurt?" Zak asks as he was pacing back and forth on the bus. "Zak, you gotta calm down" Billy said, getting up. "Billy's right, Zak. We will make it in time" Jay said. "I don't think we're going to make it in time" Bacon said as he sees traffic. Zak  punches the cabinet. "Zak!" Aaron, Billy, and Jay yell. Zak looks down. 'I'm sorry, Lisa, Claire' Zak thought while sitting down and putting his hands on his head.

Back at the basement
Lisa screams as she tried her best to keep the evil man from getting her. "Gracie! I'm scared!" Lisa exclaims, tears brimming in the corner of her eyes. Gracie barks. "Come here sweetie. Time for you to get your punishment" he said and breaks the door down with one kick. Lisa falls and she starts crawling to the wall. "Go away!" she yells. Gracie tries biting the man but, it was no use. The man smirks and traces 3 lines on Lisa's arms with its razor sharp claws. Lisa yells as the marks were burning through her skin. He kept smirking until he gets knocked out by something. She looked up and saw a man with green eyes. "Who are you?" Lisa asked. "Dean Winchester. Are you alright kid?" the man, identified as Dean, asked. She nods and two more men come in. "Dean, we told you not to mess with this dude's stuff" the tall man said. 'He looks like a moose' she thought while petting Gracie. "I sense a child present. Where is the child?" the other man said. "She's here along with her dog, Cas" Dean replied. The man with the trenchcoat walks towards Lisa and Dean and crouches down. "How do you carry a child?" Cas asked. Dean picks Lisa up and puts her on his hips. "Sammy, make sure everything is okay with the room. I don't want the guy who owns this place to get pissed" Dean said. Sam nods while Cas takes the demon elsewhere. "Where's Claire?" Lisa asked, looking at Dean. "She's outside, kid. Don't worry" Dean said smiling.

Once Dean gets out of the house, Bacon stops the bus. Zak and Aaron immediately get out of the bus. Billy and Jay follow. "Aaron!" Claire says and hugs Aaron tightly. Aaron hugs her back. Claire hugs the rest of the crew. "Lisa!" Zak says while running towards the 8 year old. "Mr. Zak!" Lisa said, giggling. Dean smiles and puts Lisa down. She runs towards Zak and she jumps on Zak. He hugs her and she hugs him back. "I'm glad you're okay" he says, stroking her hair. Lisa giggles, forgetting about the mark that was getting worse by the minute.