Chapter 5

Lisa smiles as Jay stops in front of Aaron's house. "Is this Claire's new home?" Lisa asked. Billy nods, smiling. They get out of the car and Claire takes out her suitcase. Lisa looks around and smiles. "Look Rover, it's Mr. Bagans and Mr. Goodwin!" Lisa said and runs towards Aaron and Zak. Claire smiles. "She'll be fine with Zak, Claire" Billy said. Claire nods. 'She'll adjust just fine' she thought as Lisa was hugging Zak and Aaron's legs. "Hey there Lisa, how you've been?" Aaron asked. Zak smiles and picks Lisa up. She giggles and hugs Zak. "She'll just be fine with Zak" Jay said and goes inside with everyone.

Once the group goes inside, Mary smiles as Zak was letting Lisa play with his fin hair. "This place is beautiful, Mr. Goodwin" Claire said, smiling. "Thank you. Please call me Aaron" he said, looking at Claire. He has grown fond of Claire. Lisa looks at Zak's parents and puts her head on Zak's shoulder. "Hey, it's alright. That's my parents. Mom, Dad, meet Lisa and Claire" Zak said. Mary walks towards Claire, hugs her, and looks at Lisa. Greg hugs Claire and smiles. "Nice to meet you, Claire. We've heard a lot about you and Lisa" Greg said, smiling. Mary looks at Lisa and smiles. Lisa looks at Mary. Jay and Billy smile while Aaron and Zak look at Lisa. She looks up and Mary smiles. "You must be happy to be here, Lisa. I bought some toys for you to play with" Mary said and Zak looks at Mary. 'Great. Now mom and dad are going to spoil her' Zak thought. Gracie comes in and smells Claire. She wags her tail and Claire pets her. "That's Gracie" Aaron said, smiling. "Let's all sit down" Jay said while walking towards the living room with Zak and Aaron behind him. "Wait, where's Rover? I had it in my hands" Lisa said, looking for her stuffed animal. Claire looks around. "You must have dropped it, sweetie" Claire said. Zak puts Lisa down and goes outside. He looks around and sees a boy in his teens picking the stuffed animal up and looked at the collar. "Is this someone's stuffed animal, sir?" the boy asked and walks towards Zak. "Yeah" Zak replied. "It says that it belongs to Lisa Parker" the boy said, looking at the badge. "Yeah, she's with me" Zak replied. The boy hands the stuffed animal to Zak. "Thanks. What's your name?" Zak asked, looking at the teen. "Name's Josh. Josh Torres but, I was adopted" Josh replied, looking at the animal. "Do you know Lisa?" Zak asked, looking at Josh. "I remember the name but, I don't know if she's important or not" he replied, looking at Zak. Zak nods. "Thanks, Josh" Zak said and goes inside. Josh goes back inside. Lisa smiles and hugs Zak tightly. "Thank you" Lisa said, hugging Zak.

Later that evening
Lisa was playing with Gracie while Claire helps Mary cook. Greg was getting drinks for everyone. Aaron and Billy were grilling while Jay was preparing dessert. Zak was helping Claire prepare a dish. "So, does Lisa like baking, Claire?" Mary asked, cutting up potatoes. Claire nods and looks at Lisa pretending to cook. "She always loved making stuff and learning about anything" Claire said. "She loves learning about the supernatural?" Jay asked. "Yeah. She watches you guys and Supernatural" Claire replied as Lisa comes in with Gracie following her. "Claire, I want juice please" Lisa said and tries to sit on a chair. Claire smiles while getting a cup of orange juice. "Want help?" Aaron asked and Lisa shakes her head. Gracie tilts her head and wags her tail as well. Claire giggles as Lisa falls on the floor. "Keep going, Lisa. You're fine" Claire said. Zak and the guys smile at Lisa attempting to sit on a chair. Once she sits down on the chair, she giggles. Everyone finishes their chores and they get ready to eat.

Nighttime
After everyone finished eating, they were watching a movie. Lisa was sitting on Zak's lap while Claire was cuddled up with Aaron. Mary and Greg left to finish Lisa's room. "This was the best movie ever! Mr. Bagans, can we buy it one day?" Aaron says as the credits for 'The Fast and The Furious' were rolling. Aaron smiles. "I have the whole series, Lisa. We can watch whenever you want" Zak replied, smiling. "Man, I'll watch that movie as many times as I can and I'll still love it" Jay says while getting up. Lisa claps while getting up. Aaron and Claire grab the cups. "Lisa, watch cartoons, grown ups need to talk alone at the kitchen" Claire said and goes to the kitchen with the guys. The guys and Claire go to the kitchen as Gracie plays with Lisa once again. "What's wrong?" Billy asked. Claire puts the cups in the sink and looks at the guys. "I appreciate what you guys are doing to Lisa and myself. But, how can we figure out a schedule for her to not be shy around new people?" Claire asked, looking at the guys. "We basically hang out all the time. She can stay here over the weekends if Aaron is okay about it" Billy said. Jay nods in agreement. "I can have activities planned for her with all of us" Zak said and everyone nods. Claire smiles and hugs the guys. "Thank you" she said while tears well up in her eyes.