Eventful night..

<chapter two>

Katniss pov.

Once I was ready to go to cloves, I told my mum I was going to cloves, and that I will be back some time tomorrow, she just nodded and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek,

"Bye little duck, I will be home tomorrow" I told prim before giving her a kiss on the fore head. I went outside I got in my car. Cloves house was only five minutes away. I turned on the radio and was singing along to one of my favourite songs, the other side by Jason derulo but before I knew it I was at cloves and everyone was laughing at me, luckily I was only singing Jokingly.

Finnick grabbed my bags out of my car and then took them in side, Annie laid out her sleeping bag and put her Pillow next to it.

"A bit early don't you think" Finnick says jokingly

"Just being prepared" Annie snaps

Finnick tackles her down and kisses her neck but then he starts tickling her and she laughs uncontrollably.

There so cute, I wish i was with Peeta, we could be like that. I see tears welling up in my eyes, knowing I can't dump gale and be with the one I truly like. Only Peeta notices I'm nearly crying and he asks me to come to the kitchen, we both get up and go to the kitchen.

"What's up kat?"

"Peeta I need to tell you something" I mummered so low I doubt he could hear

"Anything" he says, how could he hear?

"I like you Peeta, but I can't dump gale he will beat me, he always does, I have to tell you guys how I feel but it's gale he beats me" I start to cry, that's when the others walk in. I realised they had been listening the whole time

"Kat.." Annie starts to say but I interrupt her

"Guys, don't feel sorry for me, just help me can you do that?"

"Of course" they all say in unison, which cheers be up knowing they want to help.

"I love you kat" Annie says

"You know I love you all" I say looking at Annie I could see her eyes tearing up.

"Especially Peeta" finnick winked, Peeta hit him playfully and then Peeta starred into my eyes.

Annie noticed and pushed them all out and said "give them some privacy"

"Peeta" I tarted to say but he interrupted me

"Let me talk"

I just nodded and then he carried on

"I love you too kat, I have since the first time I saw you"

I blushed and them heard all of the shout "kiss him already" he Leaned and kissed me first

Then I heard my phone ringing, it said gale, I panicked.

I answered it, and I didn't realise I started crying. I was shaking

"WHERE ARE YOU" gale shouted down the phone

"I'm at cloves, I'm sleeping round" I said I was shaking rapidly now.

"Any boys there?" Gale asked sounding angry

"No" I started crying so much and then he hung up

Annie hugged me and sat me down

"Enough about me, we can talk about this tomorrow, let's get on with the sleepover"

Annie's pov.

I felt so bad for katniss none of us knew she was being abused by gale, we just assumed she didn't love him, but would feel bad if she broke up with him.

"Enough about me, we can talk about this tomorrow, let's get on with the sleepover"

Everyone just nodded, it was silent until finnick finally said "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" he loves that game, and he always makes me laugh everytime he asks to play it, because I don't mind playing it. He loves playing it, and I see his eyes light up when we all agree to play it. It's the cutest thing ever.

Peetas pov.

Katniss loves me! katniss loves me! I've loved her forever.

"Peeta" finnick says snapping his hands in front of me

"What?" I say looking confused

"The bottle landed on you, truth or dare?" I must have been day dreaming about katniss. Again.

"Dare" I said looking uncertain I wanted a dare

"Kiss katniss for 30 seconds"

"I'm sorry katniss" I said before pressing my lips against mine. I felt her tongue lick my lips and before I knew it my tongue was in her mouth. I was shocked, but it was good. It has been 30seconds and we were still kissing, until we heard gale pound through the door, pulling us part grabbing katniss.

Katnis pov.

"What are you doing kissing him?" Gale shouted angrily

"It's a dare gale!"

"YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID THERE WAS NO BOYS" gale pushed me down

"IM SORRY, I LIED BUT I DONT LOVE YOU GO AWAY" I said but he slapped me hard, across the face. then Peeta punched him, the police came and ask what happened, we told him everything.finally after months, years, of being hurt by gale they took him, I didn't know how LNG he would be in prison, but probably awhile because he abused me.

It feels like a whole wait was lifted from my shoulders, I can be with Peeta and gale can't get to me.

I kissed Peeta again. He kissed back.

We continued playing truth or dare and it was great! We laughed, we had fun. This was amazing, gale was gone.

We all got in out sleeping bags, and feel asleep, this was one of the first nights I can sleep, not worrying about gale. I see Peeta sleeping, he looks adorable when he sleeps. I genteelly shake him, until he wakes up.

"Stay with me" I asked him because I honestly just wanted to be with him, to be in his arms, to feel his lips.

"Always" he said in his calming voice and then he got in my sleeping bad and put his arms around me, he brushed my hair out of my face and gentally brushed his lips against mine before falling asleep, I could hear his heavy breathing, it was music to my ears.