Telling peeta

Finnick stayed for a couple of hours after I told him, as friends obviously. It was so nice not to worry about it and to have my best friend back.

Now I have to tell Peeta.

I dialled his number and his contact name "Bread Boy🍞💋" came up.. I haven't called him since we were dating.

He picked up after a couple of rings.

"Katniss?!"

"Hey Peeta"

"What do you need?"

"Would you be able to come to mine in 10? We need to talk"

"Of course, I will be there soon"

"Bye Peeta"

"Bye kat"

That one word "kat" made me realise how much I needed him, and how even after the whole thing with finnick he will forget whatever. Even though I am going to try forget about the delly thing I know I won't completely forget and things won't be back to how they were, but maybe that's good, maybe our relation ship can change for the better.. That's if we get back together

Peeta came round in like 5 minutes.

I opened the door and he hugged me, oh how I missed his arms.

"I've missed you Kat, we haven't even spoken since you know...."

"I know, but we need to"

"Defiantly!"

"Peeta I realised that I don't have feelings for finnick, that I was just upset and needed someone to comfort me and Love me, when you weren't there, but thinking about it all I really needed was you"

"Kat, I need you, I love you, I'm sorry I was stupid, can we forget?"

"I can try"

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear that"

"He pressed his lips against mine, it felt right, long over due..

•short update, but wanted to leave it like that;) Thankyou for everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting on my story! I'm thinking of writing a zalfie fanfic? Suggestions?