It was always you

After school that day I was totally confused, Peeta talked to me as a friend and finnick talked to be as a best friend. Like we were before all the kissing and romance. How we used to be, happy, less confusing, honest with each other, best friends. I don't want that to change, I wouldn't be able to bare if me and finnick got to together and something bad happened because him and Annie are the ones I talk to about this! I can't date him.. I have to tell him. Although I know I'm not ready to date Peeta again yet, I may be eventually because I've missed his arms, lips, everything, I need someone to be with me always and that person is Peeta.

I had to tell finnick...

I ran him up, trying to disguise the nervous in my voice.

"Finnick would you be able to come to mine in 5? I need to speak to you"

"Sure kat, on my way"

I hung up and started to prepare what to say, running it over in my head. That would in know way help me, I would just forget everything I practiced with one glance of finnick.

--- 6 minutes later ---

I heard a knock at the door and instantly stood up knowing I had to get this over and done with, I saw finnick and I invited him. He sat down I sat next to him, I didn't want to take his hand knowing he might get the wrong idea.

"Kat, I think I knew where this is going and I feel the same, were too good of friends"

"Exactly, and I always come to you when I have a problem, a boy problem, any problem and I couldn't do that f it was about you"

"We're best friends kat, and that's it, I'm not sure what we were thinking"

"Me either, finnick I love you as a brother and always have"

"Good kat because you my favourite sister"

"What about you real sister?" Causing him to giggle me too.

"She's a close second" he joked

This is what I missed, the laughs, the jokes, it not being awkward, being our selves.

Next was just to tell Peeta...

Hi guys I haven't updated in months! My whattpad was down for like a month, but no excuses I'm sorry! The new update is good I think, it sorted out my whattpad, because it kept crashing!