Break up.

Cloves Pov.

Once I got home, I was cried into my pillow, I couldn't help it, I loved him. HE CHEATED ON ME. HOW COULD HE. Calm down clove. Calm down clove I kelt saying in my head trying to calm myself down. I need to move on, he has and I don't want him to see me upset it will just give him satisfaction. Finally I calmed down. I packed my things, I was ready to go to glimmers.

*ring ring*

My phone was ringing, I turned it over to see who it was, it was Cato. I ignored it, he rang again and again. I didn't want to speak to him. He broke my heart.

I put my stuff into the car and drove to glimmers, it wasn't far from mine, just up the road, so it didn't take long, I was the first one there. I couldn't see anyone else car, I knocked on the door and glimmer answered so I walked in. We went to the living room and I put my stuff down then the door bell rang glimmer answered it.

It was finnick and Annie. They came in and sat down. We sat down and talked until everyone arrived.

"Where's Cato?" Peeta asked

"You should tell them now clove" glimmer told me and I nodded. Everyone looked confused except me, glimmer and marvel.

"Cato cheated on me" I can feel tears in my eyes, I won't let them come out!

Everyone looked mad, but not towards me.

"HOW COULD HE" katniss yells, she's like my sister.

"Have you broken up" finnick asks, and just before is aid yes I realised I haven't told him we've broken up so technically we haven't.

"Yes and no, I caught him cheating and ran off, I think he knows were broken up, but I haven't or he hasn't actually said it... So I guess not" that confused them all I could tell, not katniss though, she's so smart.

"Ring him, and tell him" she says giving me my phone. I thought he deserved better than getting dumped over the phone, but he doesn't, he cheated on me.

"Okay" I said before dialling in his number and ringing it.

"Clove, I'm sorry, just let me explain" he says as soon as he picks up the phone not even a hello!

"Explain then." I say bluntly.

"She kissed me, and I was stuck in the moment I kissed back, and before I knew it we were making out, but I never intended that to happen, I never wanted to hurt you"

Tears were falling down my face at this point.

"Cato.... Were over" I said weakly, before putting down the phone. Everyone ran and hugged me. Trying to make me feel better. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine lets start the fun" everyone laughed. Katniss lulled me I to the kitchen.

"Clove your the strongest girl I know, you can get through this, I love you clove, you have amazing friends, who love you and care about you, you don't need a lying, back stabbing boyfriend."

She knows just how to cheer me up. We watched a funny movie together and then got to sleep.