Sleepover

<hey guys! please tell me what you thing of the story so far, and vote:-) ><I didn't know what to call any of the chapters so they have stupid names like sleepover😪>

Chapter five

Everyone comes back to my house and they are going to crash here for the night, my mum is working at the hospital all night, and prim is at rues, my house is huge because we moved in with Plutarch, my step dad, all though I would never call him that, he's done so much for me and I'm greatful, he helped my family when we were poor, and he has made my mum so happy, but she said she would never love another man again after my dad died, so I guess when I see them together I feel like my mums forgotten my dad.
"Where are we sleeping kitty?" Finnick says, I know he said it before I even turn round, he has called me that ever since we met, because when we were younger and we first met I told him my name and he thought I said kat, and he said kitty or cat? It was a joke, but from then he has always called me it, I don't really mind though. I point to a guest room across the hall, and him and Annie go in, I didn't assume they would be together, but it's better so we have more room.
"Clove, you will be in that room there, and if you want so can Cato" I didn't want to sound rude, and of course we have enough room for them even if they didn't want to share, but they both nodded and went in. I didn't want to push them into sleeping in the same bed together if they haven't or don't want to.
"Marvel and glimmer you can go in that room, there's two separate beds, but you can push them together if you would like"I say because they have only just started dating and I doubt they want to share a bed.
"Thankyou kat" marvel says as he drags glimmer into there room to put there stuff in. Me and Peeta go in my room. "You can stay here with me if you would like, or there's another spare room"
He puts his stuff down, so I guess he wants to stay with me, I find it cute, and I know he will comfort me from my nightmares, so I'm happy.
"Come on guys" I say and they all come to the living room
"What shall we do then?" I ask as soon as everyone is here.
I see Finnicks eyes light up and I know he wants to play spin the bottle, he always does.
"SPIN THE BOTTLE" he shouts with an excited look on his face.
I get up to get the bottle, and he shouts "yay!"
I put the bottle down and to my surprise finnick starts.. (Not) he grabbed the bottle as soon as I put it down.
"Eager are we?" Cato winks as finnick
The bottle landed on clove.
"Truth or dare?" Finnick asks her.
"Dare" she says looking fierce
"Oooh, brave on" marvel mocks her and everyone burst out laughing. Not clove.
"Put ice in your underwear , and go outside, just in your underwear and ask someone if they want some ice." Clove looked unsure, but then she went outside. Everyone watched, clove came back in laughing so much, and red in the cheeks from embarrassment. She put her cloves back on and we carried on with the game. We played truth or dare for about another half an hour, and then watched a movie, not a scary one because Annie freaks out when it comes to scary movies and I wouldn't want her up all night. So we watch a romantic comedy, Peeta had his arms around me the whole time. I felt so safe, it felt so right. Then when it was about 11pm glimmer suggested we go to bed. Cato and clove booths aid they weren't tired. So they picked a movie and took it to there room and I guess they watch it there, it was a scary one. They loved there room, I mean it had a flat screen tv, and was pretty much the size of a house. Our house was huge. I mean it had an eve actor to floors, there was seven guest rooms, two with just singe beds, 4 with double beds, and one with two single beds. They all had flat screen Tvs, and were about the size of a flat. Plutarch was a billionaire though. Me and Peeta cuddled all night. I didn't have a nightmare tonight and I guess it was because I was with Peeta.
I woke up and checked my clock to see the time was 7:00am and I woke Peeta up.
"Good morning beautiful" he said.
" good morning to You too handsome" I replied with a smile.
I woke the others up and they got ready as we have school, it didn't take lone for them all to get rady considering each room was an on suite. (Had a bathroom connected) and the others went to the other bathrooms, on the other rooms. So we could all shower, and get ready at the same time. Once we had all got ready we went down stairs and Peeta cooked us all pancakes, they were delicious.
"Peeta these are amazing" I said.
"Thankyou" he looked so cute when he smiled.
"We better get going, or were going to be late" glimmer said after she looked at her watch.
"We can take two cars, boys in peetas, girls in mine?" Everyone nodded and off we went. It only took about 10 minutes to get to school so we weren't late.