New couple?

Chapter 3

Katniss pov.

I wake up to glimmer, Clove, Cato and marvel all standing around me and Peeta, I pretend not to wake up, and not to see them, so I nudge Peeta discretely so he would 'wake up' first. I see Peeta yawn, I know he's up, so I start to yawn.
"What did you two do last night then" marvel winks
"Nothing" I say with a grudge
They all start laughing and making kissy faces, then Peeta kisses me, and I pull him closer to me. Then he stands up and gives me his hand, to help me up.
I love Peeta, and hopefully he will be mine.

Glimmer pov

me, clove, Cato and marvel are all standing round Peeta and katniss, they look, so cute, his arms are around her. I wish me and marvel could be like that but he doesn't even know I like him and there's no doubt that he doesn't like me! katniss always tells me he does but I don't think so.
Peeta pulls katniss into the kitchen, and I don't know what happened then.

Katniss pov.

Peeta pulled me into the kitchen and I didn't know why.
"Katniss?" He I turned to look at him, I looked into his deep blue eyes, and he looked into my grey eyes.
"Yes Peeta?" I said, I was confused.
"Will you... Urm.. Be my girlfriend..?" He looked at me nervous, why was he!
"OF COURSE" I shout. He leans in and kisses me and them holds my hand and drags me into the living room.

Glimmers pov

Peeta pulls katniss back into the living room
"Were dating" he says and we all congratulate him and katniss. then We all get up and take turns going in the bathroom I go first of course, but they all get impatient and start knocking on the door!
"Be patient! I'm not done" I shout
They all just laugh, "typical glimmer" I hear one of the say I'm not sure who though, I think it might be clove, I put my make up on and went out "that wasn't so hard no was it" I said with a smile. While everyone was talking I pulled katniss in the kitchen to talk to her
"what was that for?" She says
"I want to tell marvel I like him but how"
"If we play truth or dare, and it lands on you, say truth, and if it's not me that has to give you a truth I will tell whoever it it to ask you who you like" katniss said, I smiled
"GENUIS" I shouted, but everyone heard and came in. They looked at me I just smiled and said nothing. Then we went in to the living room.
Shall we play spin the bottle? I asked them. The all nodded there head and clove went in the kitchen to get a bottle. Then she span it.
"Marvel, truth or dare?" Clove said.
"Dare" he replied.
I saw katniss whisper something to clove, I knew what it was about.
"If you like someone in this room, kiss them."
Marvel walked towards katniss who was next to me and I got worried, but he was actually heading towards me, he started to kiss me, and I felt him backing off but I kissed back and we kissed for about 30 seconds until we got pulled apart.
Everyone starting giggling, then marvel said "you like me too?" I couldn't help but smile, so I nodded. Marvel whispered in my ear, "shall we go to the beach? I want to spend time with you" I said yeah.
"I think I better go" I said not trying to make it to obvious I'm meeting marvel.
"Me too" marvel and katniss said at the same time.
"Maybe we should all go and meet up?" Clove said
Everyone nodded. I went along with it but I actually wanted to meet marvel and maybe see if he wanted to go out with me.