CHAPTER-ONE meeting them

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I was walking down the street while listening to music in my phone to go to my father's entertainment the BigHit entertainment because he said he will introduce me to someone.

"Aishhh, who will he introduce me to?" I asked my self while kicking the stones along the way.

After a few minutes I finally got there, I walk through the doorway and go to my father's office, actually I'm a trainee here so the people here know me.

"Knock knock" I knock at the door when I already got there

"Come in" I hear someone said inside the office so I open the door and went inside.

"So, Who do you want me to meet then?" I asked my father who's sitting on his chair.

"BTS" he said shortly.

"Who? BTS? Who are they?" I asked him confused.

"They are the idols here in BigHit, they are very famous, don't you know them?" My father asked.

"I'm not interested in boys" I said shortly.

"Oh... OK... Come with me I will introduce you to them" he said.

"Why do you want me to meet them?" I asked him.

"So you can learn from them so you can debut soon" he said while standing up.
.test
"OK" I said shortly and follow him.

We where walking until we stop at a practice room. He open the door and go inside and I just follow him.

"Clap clap" he clap twice to get their attention. When they heard him thy immediately bow to him.

"Boys I want you to meet my daughter" he said while gesturing me to come forward.

"Hana dul set annyonghaseyo BTS imnida" they said then bow to me.

"Hi I am Namjoon these are Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook" the man said with dimples

" hi my name is Jisoo" I said and bow
"She is my daughter so treat her well" my father or their CEO said to them.

"Ne!" They all said.

"Good, now continue your practice" he said to them and he left the room.

"You can watch us if you want" Jimin said to me while scratching his neck because of shyness.

" OK" I shortly answer him and sit at the chair in the dance room.he u0

When the music started they started dancing.

I watch them practice until they were done. Their are pretty good actually.
When their done they get their bottle of water and drink, I told them that they were good and I need to go practice at my practice room. They said bye to me and I do the same and walk out the door to go to my practice room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys this is my first chapter I hope you like it. The next chapter is coming soon so wait for it bye love you guys 😘

-----------------------------------------------------------------