CHAPTER-TWELVE beach pt. 3

Jisoo 's P.O.V

Its already night time so we head up to the hotel to rest.

"Goodnight Jisoo sleep well" Rose unnie said to me and go to her room.

We all say good night to each other and after that we finally go to our room.

"Today was pretty fun" Taehyung said whale we were walking towards our room.

"Yeah it is" I answered.

We already arrived at our room and lay down to our own beds we were about to fall asleep when someone call Taehyung's phone.

"Kriinnng- hello?" Taehyung answered his phone.

"Ahh.. Okay" he said and close his phone.

"Jimin just called and he said they can't sleep even the girls so they go outside the hotel and make a bonfire, they said we should go there" Taehyung explained to me.

"Ahh.. Alright I'll just change my clothes" I said and go to the bathroom to change my clothes

 Alright I'll just change my clothes" I said and go to the bathroom to change my clothes

( this is what she's wearing )

I got out from the bathroom and saw Taehyung is waiting for me.

"Let's go"he said and we made our way outside the hotel were they made the bonfire.

"Finally you're here Jisoo" Rose unnie said and pulled me to sit beside her.

"Soooo....what will we do?" Namjoon asked while eyeing us.

"Uhmmm" Jin said.

"Truth or Dare!!" Jungkook suddenly said that scared the shit out of us.

"Jeezz no need to shout....alright I'll start with you Jin" Jimin said.

"Dare" Jin said confidently.

"I dare you to eat a raw onions" Jimin said to him while smirking.

"Alright" Jin said and Jimin gave him an onion that he get from nowhere. Jin started eating it while his eyes are a bit teary. After a while he already finished it.

We've been playing and playing truth or dare for a long time.

"Taehyung hyung Truth or Dare?" Jungkook said to him while smirking.

"Uhmmm......dare?" Taehyung said more like a question.

Taehyung 's P.O.V

I'm kind of nervous because of the smirk Jungkook have.

"Uhmmm......dare?" I said to him more like a question.

"Perfect" he said to himself but loud enough for me to hear because he's just beside me. He move closer to me and wisher something.

"I dare you to kiss Jisoo on the lips" he whispered.

"What!?" I whisper shouted to him.

"Just do it or I'll say you're secret to them" he blackmailed me.

"F-fine" I said.

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I saw Jungkook whisper his dare. Why does he need to whisper it?.

Suddenly Taehyung approached me.

"Sorry" he whisper.

"Why are you saying sorr- hhmnn" I didn't finish what I was about to say because he suddenly press his lips on mine.

Author 's P.O.V

The other blakpink members and BTS members are so shocked except for Jungkook.

"Oh.my.god." Jennie said.

"They kiss" Jin said.

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I can't believe that Taehyung kissed me.
I lost my first kiss to Taehyung.

After a couple of minutes he pulled away. He was blushing madly like me.

"S-sorry" he said and go back to his original position.

"I-its o-o-okay" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope you like this chapter🙌🙌
See you guys at my next chapter. Bye guys love you all😘😘.

-----------------------------------------------------------------