CHAPTER-FIVE love letter

??? 's P.O.V

I'm walking down the hallway finding Jisoo's locker. After a couple of minutes I finally found it before I insert the letter or more specifically a love letter to the small opening of her locker I quickly look around if someone saw me.

"I wish you'll notice me" I said to my self and sigh.

After I put the letter I go away so no one will see me.

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I'm walking down the hallway to go to my locker to get my stuff.

I open my locker and saw an envelope fell down.

"What's this?" I said to my self and pick it up.

This is what it says :

Dear Jisoo

         When I first saw you I already know that I like you but when the time flew by I realise I've fallen for you. I really love you, I've fallen really deeply for you Jisoo
I wish someday you'll notice me. Saranghae Jisoo 😘😘

            Love, ???

"Oh, he doesn't put his name I wonder who it is" I said to my self and get my things from my locker and headed to my next class.

I'm still curious who put that letter there.

After class I go to BigHit entertainment and practice our dance with my members. We practice two choreography the boombayah and playing with fire.

"Good job everyone, you all can go now" our manager said to us.

"Kamsahamnida (thank you)" we all said and bow.

"Bye unnies  I'll go to our dorm first" I said and wave at them.

" okay take care" they said and I just nod my head to them.

When I arrive at our dorm I saw a letter again.

It says :

Dear Jisoo

        Hi, its me again the one who put the letter in you're locker I just wanted to say you did a very good job at you're rehearsal today night sweet dreams.
Saranghae Jisoo.😘😘

Love,???

"Its him again?" I said to my self

"Wait how did he know that I rehears today? Maybe he's working at BigHit too" I said to my self and headed to my room and wash up.

After I wash up I lay on my bed and started to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I'm sorry that I just update d today😖 hope you like this chapter bye guys see you at my next chapter saranghae 😘😘😘😘😘 bye🙌🙌🙌🙌

-----------------------------------------------------------------