CHAPTER-TWO first day of school

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I woke up at the sound of my alarm beside my bed.

"Arghh" I groan

"Miss Jisoo wake up now, its your first day of class" one of the maid said outside my room.

"Arasseo ( alright )" I said and got up from my bed to take a bath and put on my uniform.

When I'm finish I go downstairs to eat my breakfast. When I'm done eating I get my bag and was about to leave.

"Miss Jisoo do you want me to escort you to your school?" One of my butler asked me.

"I think I'll just walk" when I finish saying that I go out the house or I mean mansion.

When I was walking inside the school someone recognizes me.

" guys! The famous trainee is here! Jisoo is here!" A guy said and the students look at me.

"Ohh please kill me now" I mumbled.

When they started chasing me I run away from them. Its hard to be popular because this will happen, it will got worse if I already debut.

Luckily I manage to hide from them.

When I saw no one I quickly go to my a signed classroom.

" class we have a new student please treat her well" the teacher said and I come inside, when I'm already inside they started fangirling and fanboying.

"Shhhhhhh" the teacher said and they shut their mouth. I scan the room and saw a familiar faces, its BTS. When I look at them I was so shock and so are they.

" Miss Jisoo please introduce yourself" the teacher said.

" annyeonghaseyo Kim Jisoo imnida" I said and bow.

" OK you can seat beside ..... Taehyung, Taehyung please raise you're hand." The teacher said and he raise his hand and go to him.

When I got there I just sit on my chair and look out the window not minding them.

* 3 hours later *

" krriiinnnggg" the bell rang and the teacher dismissed us to go eat lunch.

I got up from my seat and Jin approach me.

" do you want to eat with us? "He asked.

" no thank you I have something to do." I said and left them.

I'm going to my studio to compose songs for my debut, while I'm composing my song I'm also eating my lunch. My father said to me yesterday evening that I will be debuting next week.

 My father said to me yesterday evening that I will be debuting next week

After a couple of minutes I check the time and its almost end of lunch. I run out of my studio to go to my school, luckily I got there in time before the bell rings.

* time skip end of school *

I immediately walk out the school before the students chase me again.

When I got home I go to my room and wash up after I'm done i lie on my bed and fell sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope you like my story😃😊😃

-----------------------------------------------------------------