CHAPTER-SIX

Jisoo 's P.O.V

" haaa~ another school day" I said while going to my school.

When I arrived at the school the same thing happened

Chase by the fanboys and fangirls .

Studying.

Lunch

Free time

Studying

Dismissal

"I wish something happened this day is so boring." I said to my self.

I go to BigHit to waste some time.

When I was walking down the hallway of BigHit I heard someone's playing an instrument, a saxophone.

I go inside the room where the sound is coming from and I saw a familiar face its Kim Taehyung.

"(Clap,clap)" I clap my hands

"Oh, Jisoo I didn't know you were here" he said to me

"You're really good at playing that" I said to him while eyeing the saxophone he's holding.

"Thanks" he said and I saw a slight blush on his face.

"(Click)" we heard the door locked

"Shit, I forgot that the door here has a problem" he said while trying to open the door.

"Let's just wait until someone finds us" I said and he just nod.

We sit on the corner of the room. The room is actually pretty small like an elevator.

I tried to control my sleepiness but I eventually fall asleep on someone's shoulder.

Taehyung 's P.O.V

Me and Jisoo are waiting for someone to rescue us when I suddenly felt someone's head is on my shoulder

I look at it and saw Jisoo fall asleep on my shoulder.

"You don't know what your doing to me Jisoo" I said and put the strand of hair covering her face behind her ear.

"You're making me go crazy for you" I mumble to my self while looking at her cute sleeping face leaning on my shoulder.

After a couple of minutes we heard someone outside the door

"Is anybody here?" Someone said

"Ne!" I said and the owner of the voice kick the door until it opened.

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I woke up when someone is shaking me lightly.

"Jisoo wake up were free now" Taehyung said to me.

"Oh thank you for waking me up and I'm sorry for sleeping on you're shoulder it must be uncomfortable for you" I said to him.

"Ani(no), its alright" he said to me and smiled.

"Let's go now its getting late I'll escort you to you're dorm" he said to me and I just nod to him.

We arrived at the dorm and bid farewell to him before I go inside and went to my room to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry that I took so long to update this because I was busy with my graduation😔😔 hope you guys like it .
Bye love you guys😘😘

-----------------------------------------------------------------