CHAPTER-FOUR dorm

Jisoo 's P.O.V

"so Manager-nim where will be our dorm?" Lisa asked her.

"You're dorm will be beside BTS dorm" maneger-nim said.

"Really!?!?" They said.

"Yes" manager-nim answered

When they hear whet manager-nim answered they started fangirling.

"Aishh" i said and put on my headphones and listen to music.

After a couple of minutes we already arrived at the dorm, its really big and beautiful.

"Wahhh" Rose said while admiring the dorm.

We all go inside to unpack my stuff. Outside the huge window with balcony in my room there is also a window with balcony across my room which I think is one of the BTS member's room.

 Outside the huge window with balcony in my room there is also a window with balcony across my room which I think is one of the BTS member's room

Her room

"Wahhh its so boring" I said to myself.

I sit in the chair outside my balcony and play some music in my speaker and started singing along.

Taehyung 's P.O.V

me and my other members arrive at our dorm. Our manager said that Blakpink is next door so I'm very happy.

"Taehyung-ah, let's all hangout in you're room" J-hope said to me.

"Bwo!?!?, hyung , why my room?" I said

"We just want to" Jimin said.

"Aishh, arasseo" I said and we all head up to my room.

We finally made it to my room and they started playing.

"Did you guys hear someone singing?" Suga said out of no where.

We all look at each other then at my balcony. We saw Jisoo singing she look so peaceful and pretty.

"Wow I did not know that Jisoo can sing an English song" RapMon said.

"She has a very nice voice" Jimin said while looking at her.

"Yeah" I said and continue watching her.

When its time for bed they said goodnight to me and go to their room to sleep.

"She's really pretty- wait wat am I saying, aishhhh" I said and ruffled my hair.

"I think I fell for her- arghhh Kim Taehyung go back to you're scene Why am I saying this stuff, aishh but she's so nice, pretty, sexy, talented- aishhhh what are you doing to me Jisoo" I said and ruffled my hair again and shout at my pillow.

After a couple of minutes thinking of her I finally fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. Wait for my next chapter guys bye love you all😊😊😊.
I will do my best to make this story better once again bye and love you guys mwah 😘😘😘😘😘😘.

-----------------------------------------------------------------