CHAPTER-EIGHT English class

Jisoo 's P.O.V

I'm walking down the hallway to go to my first class which is English. I arrived at my classroom and seat beside the window. After a couple of minutes the teacher finally arrived.

"Good morning class today I will test you on how good you're English are" Mrs. Choi  said in English.

"Alright I will start at you Mina because you're one of the students here in this school who can slightly speak English and you're the top one in speaking English even you're not yet completely fluent in it" Mrs. Choi  said to the girl named Mina. When she stands up she seems familiar and I remember she is the girl yesterday who ordered me to stay away from HER Taehyung oppa.

 When she stands up she seems familiar and I remember she is the girl yesterday who ordered me to stay away from HER Taehyung oppa

( This is what Mina looks like )

"Mina can you read the poem in page 263?" Mrs. Choi said to her.

"OK" Mina said in English.

"Bowrn  quwayt soon a yeer too layte
The chayld is cursed, layk the mhooln" Mina said while reading her book in English. When I hear her English I tried to hold my laughter because the teacher said that she is the top 1 English speaker like seriously? Even a one year old can speak better English than her.

"Thank you Mina you've improved but you need more practice to be fluent" Mrs. Choi said to her and Mina sat down proudly that the teacher praised her.

"So Mina pick from you're classmates who you want to go next" Mrs. Choi said.

Mina look around the classroom finding someone to go next, when her eyes landed on me she smirked.

"Mrs.Choi I like Jisoo to go next" she said to Mrs. Choi, I knew it

"okay, Jisoo can you read page 265" she said and I turn my book to the given page.

"There was a little girl playing at the playground when she saw a picture on the bush, it was a boy in a picture
She kept it,
Forgot it,
And lost it
One day her husband asked her who's the boy in her notebook, she said 'it was my first love' and her husband smile at her and said 'I lost this picture when I was young
" I finished reading the page 265 when I heard Mrs. Choi clapping .

"That was amazing you're very fluent who teach you to speak English?" She asked.

"Self study" I shortly answered

"You're amazing because of that I'll give you a high score." She said and continue testing the other students on their English.

When I sat down I look at Mina and she is glaring at me she looks so mad but I just smirk at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter🙌🙌 watch the video beside the media on top of BTS speaking in English😂😂
See you guys love you😘😘.

-----------------------------------------------------------------