Brooklyn_02

School have been going on for hours long and the pain that I feel on my stomach and head is still surrounding me. My teachers and friends have been asking me almost the whole day if I'm alright, but I quickly assures them that I'm fine. It could be from my eating, earlier this morning or my sleep. Mrs Rupert look at me for one more time from her table, before she look back to her work on the table. 

"Ms West, I think you should go freshen yourself up a little at the washroom. You look like a walking dead zombie.", she tell. 

Obviously, she doesn't mean to be all sarcastic like that but it's true that I look like one. Chelsea already look at me with her usual worried looks that she've been having it on since this morning. Humming weakly to my Calculus BC teacher, I slowly get up from my seat and make my way out from the classroom to the washroom nearby. It takes me a couple of minutes to reach the washroom as I have to make a quick stop and clutch on my stomach tighter, just to bear the pain by myself. Once I reach the washroom, I head straight to the sink and look at myself in the mirror, to see how wreck I look. I didn't know what to think, nor what to feel. I look almost as close as the zombie that Mrs Rupert described about. I feel bit disgusted at how pale my skin looks, making me look extremely sick and dying, too. Turning the faucet, I begin to splash some cold tap water against my face to freshen myself up before look at myself again to the mirror. 

'Jesus Christ, what's going on with me?', I thought alone. 

I still look the same in the mirror. Gripping on the sink tightly, I just stare at myself longer in the mirror before I starts to realizes something odd. It's like the mirror begin to swirl, like a water whirpool. I'm just imagining them. I try to snap myself back to the reality, but it seems like this is the reality. Whatever I'm looking at the mirror, it's real. Fear begins to heighten inside and I slowly begin to back up from the sink I used as my dark grey eyes still train over the mystical mirror in front of me. The swirling looks like going way too fast and before I know it, it suddenly turns back to normal but it seems to be little too foggy on it. I look around, to see if there's actually someone laughing behind here 'cause they've catch me in one of their dumbest prank but there's no one, just me. Slowly, I make my way back closer to the sink, narrowing my eyes as I keep my gazes train on it. My right hand slowly moves towards the mirror about to wipe the fogs away, when suddenly it disappear and reveal a very good-looking man with very dark auras surrounding him. He have this pair of beautiful emerald green eyes, just like the popular jock in my school, Harry Styles but his eyes seems to hold somewhat gruesome feeling and it scares me a lot. 

His brunette hair is long, too and his outfit looks somewhat like a royalty outfit. His jaws are prominent and sharp, his cheekbones are prominent too but his nose. His nose looks almost the same, like mine. I frowns a little, before finding myself that he's already staring at me in shock. I get bit startles and backing away few steps, but he quickly stop me. 

"Who might you be, child?", he ask. 

His voice are deep, but at the same raspy and soft. As his voice makes its way into my ears, it seems to bring back the deepest flashback that I don't even remember having them. His voice is like reminding me of someone, but who could it be? Looking at him a little, the fear that still stuck inside my body slowly subsides 'cause the powers inside me begins to radiates even more like he's the source of it. Unless, he is! Gulping a little, I try to muster a word out, but it seems to come out either really slow, like above the whisper or I'm just stuttering way too much. 

"B-Brooklyn. B-Brooklyn Kaden W-West, Sir. W-Who might you be?", I say. 

He looks even more taken back and shocker to hear my name. Before I could even realizes anything, I find myself to be extremely shock when I find him in tears. Did I said something wrong to him? The man who looks heartless, merciless, cold and have lots of gruesome feelings at the first meet, is now crying in front of me. That's new. He sniffles a little, wiping his tears off his face before smiling softly to me which kinda make me feel bit creep out.